30 Promo Codes Of "Keep In Line"

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by gpower_, Jun 13, 2014.

1. gpower_

gpower_ Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2010
    Get it Free and Try this great and funny game:

T99KJY4RPTR3
    AJFXMW6774H6
    FKLEE97RM6AR
    FJMRHNXXRY3M
    4MR6AJ47KJMH
    46J7NEL3TPLF
    374FENHWFAN3
    X94WMLXHRJMR
    NAJRNN7FF7TE
    LRNAPRYMEXAN
    6P6JMRNRKXWT
    TLPTKJNHKWK4
    3WHWAJEM3737
    97HF7J99FM3X
    WLJXLKAW4R96
    XNEHFYXTELTT
    PY4L99NATX9R
    JW6RXW7APAM9
    EFP44FLLNNJN
    E93J4K3WFP6Y
    L9TF4LPFJK3L
    WY379R4WAE37
    L9FKR64F9TPF
    6HYWNFPKJ9P6
    LXKANTJJJXNK
    6W6JYLYH9AL7
    6LRM93J9WF67

You can also try the free game here
    [​IMG]

2. RampageDeluxe

RampageDeluxe Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2013
    Thanks. I took L9TF4LPFJK3L

3. coolpepper43

coolpepper43 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Aug 31, 2012
    On the toilet
    Thank you for the pro version
    LRNAPRYMEXAN

4. coolpepper43

coolpepper43 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Aug 31, 2012
    On the toilet
    This is a nice quick high score breaker. There are two things that I wish this game had, sound and a sensitivity adjuster because you really have to stretch your thumb very far on an ipad. Thank you for this fun game.

5. gpower_

Oct 13, 2010
    Thanks very much for your valuable feedback.
    We will improve it in next update.

6. Lavender

Lavender Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2013
    United States
    L9FKR64F9TPF thank you.

7. dragon66_61

dragon66_61 Active Member

Nov 2, 2012
    6W6JYLYH9AL7 thanks

8. Gwarmaxx

Gwarmaxx Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2010
    NCC 1701
    46J7NEL3TPLF taken...

thanks a lot!

9. Lavender

Dec 31, 2013
    United States
    #9 Lavender, Jun 13, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2014
    I love the concept of the game.
    I have played several games that are near the same genre where I use my finger to travel up through a maze like puzzle. What is not so similar to these games, is that this one has a ball.

You place your finger on the ball to move it through the maze. If you hit the wall, you are out. The puzzle gets harder as the maze twists and turns.

Futuristic neon graphics/colors.

This is one I would want to play again and again.

Now for the issues I've discovered. (Sorry)

I feel like the ball isn't completely accurate. I hope I explain this right! Lol
    I believe the game should be hard. But I think the game is too hard to soon. I feel that in games like this one, it needs to start easy, bring you in, then get harder. If I get too frustrated in the beginning of the game, I might feel like there is no way to ever get better at it.

Also, when my finger is on the ball, I feel although my finger isn't leaving it, the ball gets left behind a tiny bit. After finishing a curve, it is like it speeds up a little. Also; say Im moving sideways left or right, because the ball wants to go up or forward, it takes off from my finger. At the same time, I can' move the ball any faster.
    Maybe there needs to be a minor bit of control on the ball that allows the person to go down or backwards a centimeter or so. The game will still be hard, but more feasible. I think I mean when going sideways, there needs to be a bit of control to keep it centered. I hope I made sense!

It gets a bit frustrating if I can't go faster then the ball going upwards when going sideways. Don't get me wrong. It's almost there. So so so close. And; the more I play, the better I get, as long as I don't run into the sometimes sideways problem.
    I did reach HIGH SCORE I wanted to make sure I could before writing this info. So yes, it is playable. And; I do recognize that with more practice, the better I get. Even on the flat lines. But, even with skill, I believe the sensitivity needs adjusting.

Still though. I really truly like this one. It had me coming back for more.
    But please oh please dev; add some sound or the ability to add our own.
    And, what are the arrows for at the bottom of the p[lay screen?
    When I tap one, it takes the ball outside the maze and immediately ends game.
    (I'm sure it's something simple & I'm going to feel a bit stupid. LOL
    It's about 2:45 am when I'm writing this. I don't sleep much but it doesn't mean the rest of me might be a little tired. he he

Don't hesitate to download the demo/free version to try the game out first if you need too. I personally think it's worth the dollar for the pro version especially if the dev is updating.

With just a minor tweek, I would consider this one to be in my top 5 of this genre.

Thanks again for the code. And; good luck!

P.S GAME HINT: {POSSIBLE SPOILER}
    When playing, do not put your finger directly on the ball. Have your finger aprox. an inch beneath it so you can see where the ball is moving and also, because sometimes, somehow, your finger will catch will the ball. Wait until you are in a semi open area and move your finger backwards to re-compensate area lost, but make sure you are in line with the ball at all times.[/spoiler}
    Good luck!

10. Lavender

Dec 31, 2013
    United States
    Well, you snooze ya loose.... Literally. I was snoozing! LOL
    I am no longer high sore #1. Oh well. it was fun while it lasted. :)
    Strange though... how is it possible that the person in the 1st place right now, passed my score (I know it wasn't the best score' I was just having fun with it) of 2143, & also beat the other person's who beat mine with a score of 2546, to end up with a score of 1,234,567,890 all in 30 minutes. Notice the consecutive numbers?.

Sometimes, game center isn't fun anymore......
    sigh...

11. gpower_

Oct 13, 2010
    @Lavender Thanks very much for your honest and clear comments of our Game.
    This is the first game of our Team. Before this game we have much Apps on Photography.
    You comments encourage us to make game better and better.

BTW, We can easily to reach HIGH SCORE of 10K without any cheats. Play again and again you will find the right way to reach high score.

Check the video for more: