Titanfall Xbox One Beta

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by lll Anubis lll, Feb 16, 2014.

1. lll Anubis lll

lll Anubis lll Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2013
    Hello, I recently got a beta code for the xbox one... However, I do not plan on buying an xbox one. I figured that someone here might want it so here I am. Let me know if anyone wants it, if a lot of people ask then I might use a random little contest.

2. lll Anubis lll

Jun 27, 2013
    Seems like no one wants it, so I'll go with the first come first serve method. Here is the code

FGQ24-7RCCD-Y73G2-7GGVG-MGRTZ

3. JagerBombS

JagerBombS Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    It's now an open beta sooo.....thanks for sharing.

4. lll Anubis lll

Jun 27, 2013
    Oh really? I just got the code this morning o_O
    Oh well, if anyone wants a code that does absolutely nothing look above.

5. september

september Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2012
    Respawn look like they've done a really nice job on this

6. JCho133

JCho133 Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    Anyone have a beta key for Warface on XBOX 360? :D

7. crunc

crunc Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2008
    I really want to play this, but don't have an Xbox One and am not sure the 360 version is going to be up to the same standard. No gaming PC either. :( At some point I'll get an Xbox One but it won't be any time soon. By then I guess we'll be on Titanfall 2….

8. Fireball926

Fireball926 Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2010
    none
    Somewhere
    Evidently, from insiders who have seen it there isn't a dramatic difference in graphical quality going from 360 to the Xbox One version. Also if you have a desktop you could easily do a quick relatively inexpensive upgrade to make your conputer Titanfall ready. Theres a few options like the 750 ti which was just announced that is being praised for the amount of performance it packs into a $150 package. But theres cheaper options than that even as low as $100. All of which will run Titanfall better than the One. If you or actually anybody else is interested in upgrading their current pre-built or building a pc I'd love to be of help, and remember gaming pcs don't have to a thousand dollars. A good one can be built for around $500-$600

9. crunc

crunc Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2008
    I do not have a Windows PC. Cheapest option for me to get a good experience would be to buy an Xbox One. And my friends who are playing all have Xbox Ones so that is what I want, but I don't have the funds for it, and I also want a PS4, and I don't have the funds for that either. LOL.

10. crunc

crunc Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2008
    Anyone playing this on 360? It's pretty damn good! I only played the tutorial and one chapter of the "campaign". I think the online campaign is pretty brilliant, actually. Eases you into the online since everybody playing the campaign is a beginner. At least that's how it seemed to be working out last night. I even did well, came out on top of the leader board, which is a massive shocker for me in a FPS. LOL.

The game did make me a bit nauseous, though. Hopefully just a fluke.

11. crunc

crunc Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2008
    Titanfall is $36.99 today only at amazon. All platforms. I ordered an Xbox 360 copy for us.