Universal Heroes of Order & Chaos - Multiplayer Online Game - (by Gameloft)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Nov 20, 2012.

1. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Despite having being able to play games, i havent been able to access the guild chat page.

2. Cat Scam

Cat Scam Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2010
    I won him with emblems, it cost me roughly 3500.

3. Kuwait

Kuwait Member

Nov 23, 2012
    I know what you mean :)

Attached Files:

4. hydrodj

hydrodj Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2011
    London, UK
    That's about my average result with inquisitor lolz

IGN iVash

5. ChaosProdigy

ChaosProdigy Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2009
    Male
    Account Manager
    Boston
    #585 ChaosProdigy, Dec 4, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2012
    Try joining single player as you log in first time, then quit that back to menu. Guild tab should be active now.

or you can go guild tab as you log in and wait a few minutes, sometimes its quicker and it will eventually load completely.

You know you are in and fully working if in game when you press the chat button and you have the Team/Yell and Guild option.

6. wolpak

wolpak Well-Known Member

Feb 7, 2011
    Enjoy him before he goes free for a week.

Right now starting a game is so annoying. It seems that the ranger is the first to be picked and other people bail because of it, thus requiring me to go through the whole process again. You should get deserter tag for that. Somehow I got 2 deserter tags and I have never dropped out of a game. Even if I am just about beat I try to kill til the end.

7. ChaosProdigy

Apr 23, 2009
    Male
    Account Manager
    Boston
    Im getting my iPad 4 in the mail tomorrow,

Wonder if its any better/easier to control on the iPad compared to iPhone 5. Only reason i went for it is because my damn phone battery suks and i get text/calls sometime really annoying to get interruptions and the phone gets hot. Any of you tried phone and Ipad?

8. wolpak

wolpak Well-Known Member

Feb 7, 2011
    I use the ipad mini. I have an ipad 1 and 2 and the mini is just so much easier to hold and use.

9. Ne0ndrag0n

Ne0ndrag0n Well-Known Member

Jan 6, 2012
    So which hero do u guys think is the best?

10. Odincore

Odincore Member

Oct 23, 2011
    #590 Odincore, Dec 4, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2012
    I've tried it on both the iPhone and iPad. The game is much better on the iPad. Easier to see. Easier to target. Easier to control. You'll really enjoy it on the iPad for sure if you've just been playing on the phone all this time.

EDIT!
    Best Ranged Physical Attack: Dark Elf Exile
    Best Physical Melee: Inquisitor
    Best Jungle: Reborn Tyrant
    Best Mage: Arcane Mage or maybe Gambler?
    Best Support: either Minotaur (early game) or Demon Lord (late game)

11. ChaosProdigy

Apr 23, 2009
    Male
    Account Manager
    Boston
    I like using Arcane Mage more but Mystic is a easy mode beatstick with his normal attack 9 range --i use him when im lazy and watching tv.

12. Odincore

Odincore Member

Oct 23, 2011
    Yeah, Phase Master (Mystic) does have insane range. I played him when he was free last week and I kept thinking his range was just so OP. I imagine laning against him means you just have to harass him hard so he has to leave lane more often. If you try to win the war of attrition, he's just going to wear you down.

13. brickwalker0

brickwalker0 Member

Dec 4, 2012
    I second the recommendation of the iPad mini for this game (and just about any other game for that matter). I've tried it on my iPhone 4S and there's no way I can go back after playing it on the iPad mini.

14. ChaosProdigy

Apr 23, 2009
    Male
    Account Manager
    Boston
    Im getting iPad4 because its much more of a powerhouse compared to the ipad mini

15. NeoCHI

NeoCHI Member

Sep 5, 2012
    If your a big fan of Heroes of Order and Chaos don't forget to register at their dedicated forum:

www.HeroesOfOrderAndChaosForum.com

They have over 30 members and growing fast everyday!

16. ChaosProdigy

Apr 23, 2009
    Male
    Account Manager
    Boston
  17. ChaosProdigy

Apr 23, 2009
    Male
    Account Manager
    Boston
    Any news on Android release? Will it kill iOS servers? (even more than they are crazy now)

18. visionwebs

visionwebs Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2012
    They announced a few days ago android release would be on the 5th. Which would be today/tomorrow

19. Odincore

Odincore Member

Oct 23, 2011
    I do not currently see it in the GooglePlay store, so it might be tomorrow before people can see it. I think I'm gonna get a new Galaxy3 soon so I'll download it as soon as I've got a new phone for it.

20. visionwebs

visionwebs Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2012
    #600 visionwebs, Dec 5, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2012
    -------

I just had a 3v3 rated game where on ally was AFK and the other ally (an archer) ran into the middle of the enemies constantly, blamed his death on me 'not helping' (as in they wanted me to be just as stupid as they were), continued to feed the enemy and produced 3 players against us who were level 8-9 and incredibly over-level.

And his logic in this being my fault, I believe was due to the fact I didn't help our team lose harder and feed them more >.<

Just brilliant.

Also the ammount of people leeching games still yet continues to get worse, and even with the server problems most of them are just faking it for kicks.