iPad Inotia: A Wanderer of Luone

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by kugi_igi, Dec 5, 2009.

1. Jxsgamer

Jxsgamer Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2011
    USA
    Does anyone know a good three class party arrangement?

I'm not too far into the game and I'm not exactly sure what classes are worth training in.:(

2. photokeith

photokeith Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2009
    #2222 photokeith, Feb 7, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2012
    scumbag com2us

Wow, I went back to play this old favorite and found out that in one of Com2Us's 'updates' they made it impossible to get a Priest Warrior Seal randomly, ensuring that you will spend the extra buck to buy one :mad:

Edit: After 75 or so tries I finally got one, so either they've made it harder or I'm just incredibly unlucky

3. caanerud

caanerud Well-Known Member

Mar 28, 2011
    Indeed. Be wary when they make their games free.

4. vibliribland

vibliribland Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2011
    I guess you are just unlucky, I found 4 or 5 in a row. Over a long period of time tough, the seals are rare.

I totally agree with the above poster, this game was so ahead of its time.
    It got it all, no other krpg come close to it content wise, you have a party, epic loot, crafting, challenge, cool bosses etc etc.

It's very frustrating that the new games that come on a regular basis are all worthless compared to a 3 year old game.

5. backtothis

backtothis im in ur base killin ur d00dz
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    Probably 40 hours in now. Characters at level 53. Put three hours and a half into it on the ride back home yesterday from college. Grinded some more and was able to micro the hell out of the last general. Erard is extremely easy to beat, but I've died 7 times now to the final boss. I got him down to under 1/10 hp one time and was incredibly frustrated when I died. I refuse to grind anymore so I might just buy the $0.99 iAP for 2 resurrection prayers today to beat the game after a few more tries. Ranger (main), warrior, and magician in my party atm. So close, and yet still so far away.

6. backtothis

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    #2226 backtothis, Feb 13, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2012
    At long last, I finally beat the game. Took me 45 hours to get through it. Not planning to play any end-game quests and have already deleted the game.

Grinded my characters up to 55, 54, 52 (Ranger, Warrior, Magician) and was able to beat the final boss without too much trouble. I think I could have actually done quite some time before this. I didn't figure out until today that my magician was using a freaking level 1 staff. Forgot to trade out weapons when I switched out my Healer at level 45 or so. The magician was definitely the key part of the battle. Her summons were such tanks for absorbing damage, especially since I got the Golem quite often. My ranger had 316 damage in the stats, so that probably helped a lot. Warrior was mainly just another tank I could use to heal my characters with potions and have the boss target in between summons. I made him run around during the entire fight to distract the boss' summon while hitting the boss every now and then so the spikes would target him.

In any case, my KRPG block is finally gone. So many more to play through. Didn't have to buy any iAPs since buying the game in freaking December 2009 for $7.99. Third time's the charm. Wasted 40 hours total on the first two playthroughs before giving up on them in case you didn't read my earlier posts. Deleting it now. Such a rewarding feeling, no joke. I don't think I've micromanaged as much as I did against the last few bosses since I played StarCraft, lmao.

Most challenging KRPG by far on the iOS.

gg.

Edit: I still can't believe how ahead of its time Inotia 2 was. So many mechanics that were extremely surprising too find.

7. Jxsgamer

Dec 28, 2011
    USA
    #2227 Jxsgamer, Feb 14, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2012
    Well, I'm having trouble with Beezel. >.>

@ backtothis: Do you mind sharing your ranger build?

8. eAdvisory

eAdvisory Well-Known Member

Nov 22, 2011
    Detroit
    deff not the most challenging krpg anymore. crimsonheart took its place. but inotia 2 is a great game.

9. backtothis

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    I upgraded all the passive skills. Only have 1 point into each of the active skills besides multi-shot, which had 5 points. By level 55, I still didn't have all the passive skills maxed out. Was 4 levels away I think.
    Will play that next then. I tried it briefly after purchasing it months ago, and thought it was pretty good. The 360 movement stick is the best part.

10. eAdvisory

eAdvisory Well-Known Member

Nov 22, 2011
    Detroit
    trust me when i tell you that it is the most indepth krpg on the appstore. i know your skeptical but please give it a try.

11. backtothis

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    I believe you, lol. I'm not sure why I came off as skeptical. The forum thread is filled with over a thousand comments, mostly echoing good things about the game besides all the complaints on its difficulty. But yeah, I just synced this back onto my iPod. Will start once I get a chance.

12. Jxsgamer

Dec 28, 2011
    USA
    @ Backtothis: Nevermind, I found a way to beat the remaining bit of the game.
    All I had to do was get a mage with maxed golem skills. -_-

13. backtothis

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    Pretty much. He absorbs like all the damage from the spikes that the final boss uses.

14. dennisdao

dennisdao New Member

Jun 26, 2013
    u can kill the left hand general and right hand general if u r atleast lvl 32 or more im just saying that when i tried to kill the left hand general it killed me

15. dennisdao

dennisdao New Member

Jun 26, 2013
    how do i get bloody guardian amor?

i need some help with where is the bloody guardian amor because i searched every cave (but the ones sealed bc i havent complete the Named scroll) soo any tips so i can get him?

16. MasterChief3624

MasterChief3624 Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2009
    What on... Earth?

Man, I am crazy. I don't remember posting that at all, and I don't remember this game at all. I feel so bad now :(

17. Ace117GS

Ace117GS New Member

Jul 9, 2013
    Im lvl 100 and the vampire lord is still difficult, though not impossible... I use my MAIN Mage, priest, and another Mage, all 100,

18. Kkk

Kkk New Member

Sep 25, 2013
    Mechanic
    Maryland
    #2238 Kkk, Sep 25, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2013
    Where can I find the red scorpions I look all over but can't find them at all

19. TheGreat

TheGreat New Member

Oct 18, 2013
    if you want to get a priest that badly just purchase an elite warrior seal from the store they only cost $0.99. I've never bought one personly. Hope this helps:D

20. TheGreat

TheGreat New Member

Oct 18, 2013
    if you are in Dueron go to south dueron you should see a dark patch on your map just to the east (right) with yellow on it and thats the red scorpian hideout. Hope this helps:D