Looking for a TD game with Portrait mode

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Spiral75, Dec 3, 2015.

1. Spiral75

Spiral75 Well-Known Member

Hey folks. I am looking for a tower defence game that plays in portrait mode AND has good graphics. I know 'Grave Defense' plays in portrait but im looking for something with newer, more modern graphics. Any suggestions?

2. baldeagle86

baldeagle86 Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2013
  3. Spiral75

Hmm not exactly what I am looking for. I am looking for something with good graphics and more lf a traditional TD style gameplay (like the Sentinal series or Fieldrunners) only in Portrait so I can play with one hand....drag / drop / tap etc...

4. Adams Immersive

Adams Immersive Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Dec 5, 2008
    Freelance interactive design and programming
    Ohio
    If you want some no-pause excitement that gets completely insane toward the end of every level (income skyrockets AND you need it!) try GeoDefense. It doesn't use the iPhone screen as well as I'd like (tends to focus on the middle) but it's portrait and very fun. Vector-style graphics are timeless, and it has lots of visual flair when the battle gets intense.

5. Spiral75

I loved GeoDef for a long time. But I am looking for something with graphics similar to what I mentioned above. The reason portrait mode is so important to me is because I work in a Hockey arena and I walk a LOT so playing with one hand is important