Japan App Store Slot Games

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Dailon80, Feb 17, 2016.

1. Dailon80

Dailon80 Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2014
    Program Director/Radio DJ
    Eos
    I have noticed a lot of slot bases games on the Japan App Store. I was wandering if anyone has played this genre and can speak to if its any good. These games the better ones can go for 1800 yen and more and take up over 2 gigs of space. Ichikaku seems to make the best looking ones.
    Just curious if this is genre that will ever come to the USA and Europe.

2. sarfa

sarfa Well-Known Member

Mar 18, 2014
    I also like slot games but am getting bored by all the look a likes on the App Store. I think it would be nice to see something different and why can't a Japanese company take a chance and bring some of their games to the US? I think this may also apply to other genres of games too. I don't know why so many Asian game companies do not seem to care to try to expand their market.

3. Dailon80

Dailon80 Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2014
    Program Director/Radio DJ
    Eos
    I finally found a free to play one just so I could try it out as I didn't want to pay 1800 yen and not like it. It's not bad most of them are better than match 3 games that's for sure. Having said all that Japan is usually ahead of us in gaming and it will go worldwide that genre soon we will just have already experienced it. Japan is usually out front of everyone else in video games.