Physics at its best

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Zombie_dance, Jan 13, 2010.

1. Zombie_dance

Zombie_dance Well-Known Member

Mar 5, 2009
    What game has the most destruction but dont put anything along side implode. The reason im making this is because there are some pretty neat physics games were you can destroy offices (better than it sounds) and a what not that are unrecognized plus who doesnt like games where you topple buildings. No posting dumb shit though i saw a game selling for 5$ and you just shoved blocks and you could change gravity thats boring.

2. Will090

Will090 Well-Known Member

Smashed is a great physics destruction game, iBlast Moki is a also a great physics game but doesn't involve destruction

Crush the Castle is also a port of a decent flash physics destruction game

3. freedog

freedog Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2009
    Crush the Castle

4. MidianGTX

MidianGTX Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2009
    Yeah Smashed is awesome even if it's not exactly what you're asking about.

5. GodSon

GodSon Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2009
    Fractures: Stair Dismount. Dumb shit? I don't think so because it's very fun and addicting. ;)

nothing really comes for pure destruction. Worms/star hogs type of games maybe? Caster you can destroy the environent to a certain extent.

6. Zombie_dance

Zombie_dance Well-Known Member

Mar 5, 2009
    Actually i found a game with nividia physx destruction a good idea but the level design and lack of content ruined that i cant find in on the app store now :/

7. SunriseMoon

SunriseMoon Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2009
    Launchball! It's amazing!

8. DrMonkey

DrMonkey Well-Known Member

Sep 7, 2009
    Don't forget Max Injury for fractures.