Check Out Tall Tails

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Zuul Labs, May 20, 2014.

1. Zuul Labs

Zuul Labs New Member

May 20, 2014
    [​IMG]

Hey All!

I've been working for the past few months on a new mobile game --Tall Tails! It's a dog themed adventure puzzle, and if successful, it will work to give percentage of its profit to dog rescue charities.

[​IMG]

My team has been working really hard lately to make it all come together, and it's finally ready! Well --almost ready. We've completed half the work, but now we are launching our game onto Kickstarter to help build awareness, and get the last bit of funding we need.

If you're not sure what Kickstarter is, it's a crowdfunding website where friends, family and complete strangers can donate towards a cause or project. Any amount is accepted and no amount goes unnoticed. I'm reaching out to you today and asking for your help!

[​IMG]

I hope that if you're taking the time to read this you will check out my Kickstarter page: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1348130725/tall-tails-puzzle-adventure

All pledge amounts from $10 up help us get one step closer to our goal. Best yet, each pledge gets a reward in return, so be sure to read through our rewards tiers and see what's offered. I'd be forever grateful for any support you could offer.

It would also mean the world to me if you would share the campaign link, http://kck.st/1mObaDO with all your friends through email or on social media. The more people that know about our campaign the better our chances of success!

In case you don't already know how Kickstarter works, the amount you pledge will not be charged to your credit/ debit card until we meet the fundraising goal of $150,000. If we don't reach the goal by Wed, Jun 18 2014 10:22 PM PDT., your credit/debit card will not be charged.

[​IMG]

To pledge to my project just hit the green "Back This Project" button on my page. You will be asked to enter your pledge amount and select the reward tier. To complete the process you have to go through Amazon checkout. If you don't have an Amazon account already, don't worry! There is a button for "I am a new customer" and it will walk you through billing.

Here is a great video tutorial if you have questions about Kickstarter and the backing process through Amazon. https://www.kickstarter.com/help/faq/backer+questions?ref=faq_nav

Let us know if you have any other questions! We are more than happy to tell you more about our game and mission to help dog rescue, and how to help donate!

[​IMG]

Thanks,

Crash

2. Krisjet

Krisjet Active Member

May 12, 2014
    "if successful, it will work to give percentage of its profit to dog rescue charities" You might wanna clarify this part if you're using it for promotion, success can be measured in a lot of ways.

3. jamescam

jamescam Well-Known Member

Mar 4, 2014
    Really good looking game, and as someone also making a game starring their own dog I couldn't help but back it!

$150k my be tough to raise for a mobile game on Kickstarter as mobile games typically dont get the respect they deserve on KS but I wish you the best of luck!

4. Stormourner

Stormourner Well-Known Member

Jan 31, 2014
    Abu Dhabi, UAE
    #4 Stormourner, May 20, 2014
    Last edited: May 28, 2014
    I know it's tough to reach $150k but take Armello as an example that took two months to reach the funding goal ($200k)

5. Zuul Labs

Zuul Labs New Member

May 20, 2014
    Thanks for the support so far everyone!

Yes KS has been a bit of a challenge for mobile and we are doing our best to push this up to the fore front! With everyone's help we can do it!

And in terms of the benefit to dog rescue, what we are looking to do is if our game has a successful launch (into app store) we plan take a portion of all in-app purchases (costumes, powerups, etc) and donate directly to dog rescue charities.

Fingers crossed, if we take off we feel it could encourage a way for gamers to directly give back to something without having to do anythings except game!