Universal Inotia 4: Assassin of Berkel - (by Com2uS Inc.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by dalbertson, Apr 26, 2012.

1. Ace43

Ace43 Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2011
    damn u got a head start on me, lol. I was playing MW3 last night and only played for 5 mins before I fell asleep. I'll have to catch up again today haha. I just farmed those goblins for a while and levels up so I'm higher level than whatever boss is in that room.

2. 0kills

0kills Well-Known Member

Oct 14, 2010
    #302 0kills, May 2, 2012
    Last edited: May 2, 2012
    Dunno since my priest merc only has the standard heal and the heal over time group spell. 2nd works really well with warlock's convert hp into mp skill.

Guess it'll take a while before I can really make damage comparisons. I just maxed last passive of warlock and changed into an all crit set-up. Right now it has 40% chance total to crit and my other ranger merc has the crit debuff... If they stack additively then I'm ending up at 400-600 damage average for every basic attack with the warlock, 1200 on first skill, 1500-1600 ish on the 2nd and and 950 for the aoe... For max damage of about 4k burst at lvl 40.

I think this will increase once I get the active skill which increases mana cost for damage.

Im also starting to think that MEN is better than INT for mages. Magic damage increases at a faster rate and if im not mistaken because of not noticing equipment info, I noticed an increase in p.res as well

3. nosoup4crr

nosoup4crr Well-Known Member

Apr 29, 2011
    I don't think I've gotten a divine emblem yet, which is frustrating. But, I did get a rare mercenary from a normal recruitment. so, whatever. But, com2us gods, if you're listening, i could really use a ranger/priest rare merc. I have like 12 skillsbooks for each that I need to use.

4. Ace43

Ace43 Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2011
    Wait...u can use skill books on mercs? I thought it was only main character. :0.

5. sgcc1

sgcc1 Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2010
    #305 sgcc1, May 2, 2012
    Last edited: May 2, 2012
    Yes, if the skill has been maxed (lvl 4 or lvl 3 for the last 2 skills)

I've saved up ~20 for BK and assassin

EDIT: Is the lvl 97 Unique shield (Alloy Shield) the best one in the game apart from epic shields? Don't want to waste my jewels if it's not

6. Ace43

Ace43 Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2011
    Awesome. Thank u for confirming. Now I just need a divine emblem... *sigh* none yet.

7. Ace43

Ace43 Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2011
    Wow. I have been using Balrogs armor (lvl 18 crafted unique) and I am now level 65. I was using it cuz it looked cool. I got a blue (rare) chain mail armor drop and it has about 70? More DEF than my Balrogs (296). I used armor scrolls on the chain mail and my armor def went from 296 to 840+. (I got two +2 enhancements). Now I don't think I'll have a problem with the boss fight I was stuck on :). Gonna farm some soldiers for a while and see what else I get to drop.

8. KBPrinceO

KBPrinceO Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2012
    So do you not have the Hell's Pawn skill? You went as a straight blaster? I'm trying to decide how to reskill my warlock since I'm kind of iffy about what I have now.

9. sgcc1

sgcc1 Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2010
    @#^$%^&^&^%(&%(_*( I just beat the last boss and it crashed:mad:
    Gotta do it again

10. Jxsgamer

Jxsgamer Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2011
    USA
    I got two to drop, but both were pretty bad. :mad:

And wow, most of you are like Lvl. 70-100.
    I'm only 40-ish. :cool:

11. sgcc1

sgcc1 Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2010
    #311 sgcc1, May 3, 2012
    Last edited: May 3, 2012
    Beat the final boss again and this time it didn't crash.

Within the Dream World is there any particluar order I should complete the 3 dungeons in?

Where should I farm for Epic gear?

12. Jxsgamer

Jxsgamer Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2011
    USA
    #312 Jxsgamer, May 3, 2012
    Last edited: May 3, 2012
    I'm in the Redhoods Hideout, second floor....
    There's a wall blocking the way forward, how do I open it?

I push all 4 levers, nothing happened.

I'm on the quest to defeat the Redhoods Boss.

Edit: X_x
    Nvm, I found out what I needed to do...
    Apparently, I needed to talk to the wall.

For a sec, I thought the game glitched.

13. 0kills

0kills Well-Known Member

Oct 14, 2010
    I maxed it early lol. It's very useful but there are times it ends up annoying me because it blocks my way.

I also only have one level of warlock's slow skill since i dont know what the passive does

14. Alsbuscus

Alsbuscus Active Member

May 2, 2012
    Not really, you just have to do all three to go to the next layer. I managed to get to the third, but had to go back because of my gear. No epic drop so far.

15. Alakaz

Alakaz Member

May 1, 2012
    Reagents & Help

Does anyone know which resource/combining items are most important and which aren't as important? Surely everyone is having an bagspace problem when you've passed midway through the game.

Also, is either the last two active skills for Black Knight effective? I'm having a bit of trouble picking which skills to place my points on . :confused:

16. Gilgamesh101

Gilgamesh101 Active Member

May 3, 2012
    Update?

Ive hit the level cap of 105. Still waiting for an update, i wonder when one will come, anyways, anyone want to share farming techniques? Jewel farming for recipes, and/or gear farming?

17. Gilgamesh101

May 3, 2012
    For the reagents, i leave one 90+ quantity of leather, fruit of origin, bloody fur, magic cloth and others that are easily found. I sell the other bundles of 90+. The leaves of life On the other hand, i use for making potions.

18. Alsbuscus

Alsbuscus Active Member

May 2, 2012
    Uhm, what i've noticed is that on the
    third layer of memori, i drop more jewels. But that just be' luck. What i want to know is how to make a decent amount of gold. I need it for chaos combo, It's 7-8 gold eachother combo...

19. Gilgamesh101

May 3, 2012
    I see, Ive only reached layer 2, i'll try to grind and farm later, thanks for the tip.

20. Alsbuscus

Alsbuscus Active Member

May 2, 2012
    P.s.: sorry for typos or any other errors, my iphone is set on italian and it autocorrects it to italian XD