Universal Vertigo - The Classic Snake Game 2.0

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Simmikolon, Nov 12, 2014.

1. Simmikolon

Simmikolon Member

Aug 20, 2014
    #1 Simmikolon, Nov 12, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2014

A modern take on the traditional “snake game”. Make your way through 5 adventures, with a total of 40+ levels with teleporters, bombs, and other never-before-seen obstacles! The combination of well-known gameplay and additional new game elements gives a completely new dimension to the traditional, addictive “snake game”. Flee your opponents and blow walls up in the air, all the while keeping an eye on your life energy so that it doesn’t run out.

And to ensure that you can experience all this on your smartphone and tablet, Vertigo boasts a revolutionary controller concept with just 2 touch areas. Good news for single-touch fans! The entire game can be played with just one hand!

The following are in the pipeline for future updates:

- Classic mode (play “classic” Vertigo)
    - Level Editor
    - Further adventures with new obstacles

Vertigo has been submitted to Apple and is currently in review. It will be released in a few days - or - as soon as it will be ready for sale.

Vertigo consists of 5 Episode. The first of it will be available for Free. There is a single In-App-Purchase to unlock all the other Episodes/Content. It will cost 0.99$ / 0.89€ ... This makes a total of 40 Level!

Make sure you like us on Facebook to not miss the date when Vertigo finally hits the App Store!

http://www.facebook.com/vertigogame

Thanks,

Simon

2. Simmikolon

Simmikolon Member

Aug 20, 2014
    Somehow the posting of URLs does not work ... Hope you can read it ...

3. TheGreatEscaper

TheGreatEscaper Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2014
    Looks good, keeping an eye on this.

4. Simmikolon

Simmikolon Member

Aug 20, 2014
    Thank you very much ... Strange, posting URLs in the same way does not work for me! I'll let you know about future updates.

Thanks,

Simon

5. pated

pated Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2014
    Game maker
    Paris
    You need to have more than 25 posts (or 30? can't remember) to have your links displayed correctly. :)

Anyway, simple and great looking take on a classic game. I hope the music is also in the game, not only in the trailer! Love it.

6. Simmikolon

Simmikolon Member

Aug 20, 2014
    Thanks! Music is in the game. The Piano-Song however is just during the Menu-Scenes. During the game I used some electronic tracks which I produced a few years ago (I am a recording engineer, mainly ...)

But I think you are right, this gives it a kind of weird atmosphere .... I'll change this in a future update, maybe, or add more music like that to choose from ...

And if you like, you can share the video... This will help me spread the word!

Thanks,

Simon

7. Simmikolon

Simmikolon Member

Aug 20, 2014
    It's been a while but Vertigo has made some progress. After being rejected by Apple Vertigo should make its way in the App Store the next few days!

Meanwhile I would like to share this link to a feature of Vertigo on the "Gaming Soon" Section from the AppAdvice Portal!

Simon

http://appadvice.com/trailers/vertigo