CoD: Black Ops Zombies

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by iNexus, May 7, 2011.

1. iNexus

iNexus Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2010
    The Great White North
    if activision released a black ops zombie game with maps from kino der untoten to call of the dead would you buy it? would u like to buy it as a separate app or a dlc add-on?

2. Shankopotamus

Shankopotamus Well-Known Member

Mar 28, 2011
    I would definitely buy it. I would rather have it be a dlc add-on to the current one so that we could have all of it in one place.

3. Der-Kleine

Der-Kleine Well-Known Member

I'd definetly buy it, but I'd preferr it as a seperate app.

4. lurtz6

lurtz6 Well-Known Member

Jan 14, 2011
    Slave to the public education system
    Right behind you, with the machete raised
    Why do you want to know?

I'd prefer IAP.

5. paulm12

paulm12 Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2009
    school
    ummm Cali
    Separate app for me, and yes, I would buy it. If its a separate app, they are more inclined to re-do graphics. Furthermore, there would be a lot of new weapons, environments, and even zombies to model, meaning it would increase the size of the original game a lot. I'd say keep each game WAW and BO separate. And add Dead Ops Arcade as a separate app too, that way they could make it universal and mess with it a lot. It uses a completely different engine (I think), so once again, keep each engine different. Finally, I'd like to see some iPhone/iPod/iPad specific maps too, and above all, they need to add quick revive for solo.

6. Rafark

Rafark Active Member

Apr 16, 2011
    I would sure buy it and definitely in a sepparate app because of the better graphs new modes etc