iPhone Nano Rally HD

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Sauce Digital, Aug 17, 2010.

1. Sauce Digital

Sauce Digital Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2008
    Hi everyone

I'm curently working on Nano Rally HD, an thought I should share a few screens with you. It will hopefully out within a month and will be $0.99. All the graphics are being updated, along with the engine to optimise the gameplay. It will also feature iPad specific online highscores.

The rich graphics are looking pretty good on the bigger screen. Its also a lot easier to see where you are going! Also the frame rate is up from 24fps to 48fps, so it looks very smooth.

cheers

Morgan

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. BazookaTime

BazookaTime Well-Known Member

Looks great.

3. nikhsterboi

nikhsterboi Well-Known Member

Don't have an iPad, but this looks fun. However, that's what tricked me into buying the iPhone version, and I really couldn't get past the first level - controls were too difficult.

4. pluto6

pluto6 Well-Known Member

Jun 21, 2009
    Military
    I am echoing the same sentiments. I had a really tough time with the iPhone version, even though I loved the look, ultimately could not play it, it was just too hard. But, it looks good enough, will like give this another go, because I really wanted to be able to play it.

5. SJohnson064

SJohnson064 Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2010
    This was my favorite iPhone game! I hope to be able to review this ASAP! I <3 Suace!

6. nikhsterboi

nikhsterboi Well-Known Member

:p Haha, nice thinking. I really wish I had an iPad. Not buying one because I'm sure with me being a klutz and everything that I'll end up dropping it. :eek:

7. pluto6

pluto6 Well-Known Member

Jun 21, 2009
    Military
    Velcro!!! :D

8. Sauce Digital

Dec 30, 2008
    Also to Pluto6, did you dload the latest update? It has three difficulty settings, tweaked controls and easier car handling.

I've tweaked the controls again for the iPad version.

9. runformoney1110

runformoney1110 Well-Known Member

May 6, 2010
    Graphic designer
    In your closet
    now you have to name it just "Rally HD" lol. anyway, i really like the ipod/phone with the earphones on the first screenie - really creative!!

10. King Antonius

King Antonius Member

Aug 18, 2010
    Any progress on this?

11. Sauce Digital

Dec 30, 2008
    I had to down tools for a while to work on some other projects, however I am now back on it and first up is completion of Nano Rally HD. It's actually nearly finished, so hopefully could be out within a month.

cheers

Morgan