Can I play order and chaos online on iphone 4?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Makerrr, Jun 29, 2014.

1. Makerrr

Makerrr Member

Jun 28, 2014
    Does this game have playable fps on iphone 4? (Maybe on low graphic settings?)
    Really want to try the game but don't know if it's playable on my device

And do u think this game worth 7$

2. Anonomation

Anonomation 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Yes, but sometimes with large if amounts of framerate drops. I'm not sure that it's worth 6.99$ but it's worth giving a try if you're looking for a decent Online RPG for mobile. Beware of Gameloft's IAP.

3. Makerrr

Makerrr Member

Jun 28, 2014
    Thx for your reply

And are there some other popular mmo on the market? I am looking for a fun pvp game

4. oscar123967

oscar123967 Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2012
    #4 oscar123967, Jun 29, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2014
    OaC is probably the most WoW like MMO on mobile. I havn't seen any other game reach it or take its place yet. But keep in mind it is also a lot of pay to win. But if you want close seconds that'll run fine on your device, you should try out Arcane Legends and Enternity Warrior 3, they both have good PvP, though Enternity Warrior is not much of the traditional MMO.

Also if you haven't yet, try out clash of clans. Its a good passive time/quick fix MMO.

5. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    Order and Chaos is brilliant. I used to play that a LOT on my ipod touch 4th gen, its well worth the price.

Only problem is i was getting quite addicted to it and ignoring most of my other games ! Had to stop playing at a certain point.

But an amazing mobile experience, well worth picking up

6. Nekku

Nekku Well-Known Member

May 31, 2013
    #6 Nekku, Jul 4, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2014
    Depends. It will definitely transform into a slideshow as soon as AoE's are casted. You can still deactivate these effects but then you wont be able to fight certain bosses like the ones in MZL, etc. due to the non visibility of its spells which you will have to dodge.

O&C was a great MMORPG before GL rised the level cap or to be more specific, before they changed their develpement team which happened after the SPL dungeon was released. It's easy to figure this out. Every pre-EHL dng just looks beautiful but after that it became more and more copy/paste. They also introduced more and more pay2win with every new update. It was so pathetic. I've played it for more than 2 years and it was just sad to look at what they made with this once great game.
    It's not worth buying it, imo. At least not in this state as it is now.

For now, I'm looking forward to Albion Online which should arrive by the end of the year.