HEIST The Score

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by polsen, Feb 28, 2012.

1. polsen

polsen Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2010
    #1 polsen, Feb 28, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2012
    A simple bank job; yeah right. “Get in, get the combination, get to the vault and get out” so they said. When put like that it sounds easy. What actually happened is a whole different story...

Heist tells the thrilling story of a daring bank robbery set in the prohibition era of 1920’s America. A carefully comprised plan with as little mess as possible turns horribly wrong, leaving you to fight your way out of an impossible situation. What are you willing to do to come out on top?

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

You begin the story as a low level enforcer for the mafia working under the enigmatic Salvatore Da Luca, a veteran from the recently ended Great War. Once he inspired acts of valour in the trenches, now he uses those same qualities for greed and corruption by liberating banks of their excess holdings.

Sal doesn’t work alone, his trusted associate Giuseppe Gallo always teams up for the score. He’s known as the loose cannon who can wind up being more trouble than he’s worth. Shoot first; ask question later is how he operates. He has a grudge with the world, and he’s not too fond of you either. You better make sure not to put a foot wrong.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

The bank just opened and the scores all set, are you in?

FEATURES:
    • Fast-paced rail shooter action
    • Action packed gun fights
    • Many weapons to gut the bank
    • Destructible environments
    • Compelling motion capture cut scenes tell the tale of HEIST in full force
    • Professional voice actors
    • Experience high resolution graphics with dynamic music and sounds effects
    Releasing both on Android and iOS (iPhone / iPod and iPad) on the 2nd of March!

[​IMG] LIKE US on Facebook: Click Here

2. Triscuitable

Triscuitable Well-Known Member

Dec 24, 2011
    Games Journalist
    Seattle, WA
    Holy cow, is this a sequel to Payday: The Heist? Either way, color me excited!

EDIT: Apparently not, no loss, though. What's the launch price?

3. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
    Rail-shooter... Kind of disappointing. Graphics look great besides the gun models which look kind of simplistic.

4. Triscuitable

Triscuitable Well-Known Member

Dec 24, 2011
    Games Journalist
    Seattle, WA
    I didn't see the rail shooter part. Shame, I thought this would be cool until I caught that detail. I already have Rage, and that's the prime example of what a rail shooter should be on the iPhone.

Can this top that game?

5. polsen

polsen Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2010
    Trailer released

The trailer has been added to the original post... let us know what you think.

6. Whiteplayer3d

Whiteplayer3d Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2010
    Czech Republic
    Looks realy, realy good :)

7. Fastbridge

Fastbridge Well-Known Member

Aug 20, 2009
    Service advisor for Honda
    NYC, New York. USA
    Been waiting for this. I personally like on rail games and don't think there's enough around. Rage and doom res are both rail games I really enjoy. I think if this game has a lot of action and some degree of difficulty then it will really be great. Doom used the accelerometer to aim and nailed it. I hope this is how this is.

8. polsen

polsen Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2010
    Input Options

fastbridge: HEIST The Score allows you to use either touch input to aim or the accelerometer. Hopefully it is up to your standards :)

9. Fastbridge

Fastbridge Well-Known Member

Aug 20, 2009
    Service advisor for Honda
    NYC, New York. USA
    Nice. I'm really pumped for this. Looks great.

10. sivyan

sivyan Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2011
    Germany
    Is this Payday: The heist 1920's version? :D

11. Noah Wayy

Noah Wayy Member

Mar 1, 2012
    If the in-game graphics are as good as the trailer, then I might even pay money for this one.

For fun I checked out the names of the guys in the newspaper article (pause at sec 0:15 of the trailer).

This may be the grandson of Kelly Campbell taking a big hit:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv1oXclBuVU

Then Steve Chambers turns out to be an amazing wakeboarder and not a bank robber afterall! ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1ZulsA7KJc

Go Steve!

12. Noah Wayy

Noah Wayy Member

Mar 1, 2012
    #12 Noah Wayy, Mar 1, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2012