NinjaGuy (iPhone/iPad/iPod) - Trailer Video

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by ImmunityStudios, Aug 3, 2011.

1. Hi All,

We're excited to introduce our first upcoming iOS game, "NinjaGuy". It's an awesomely funny, fast paced action adventure where you will ultimately earn your "Ninjaness"!

Check it out and let us know what you think! ;)

- Immunity.

[​IMG]

Trailer:

2. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
    Awesome!!! :D

3. nikhsterboi

nikhsterboi Well-Known Member

Looks pretty good. If it's anything like Samurai II, I'll be happy.

4. master lee

master lee Well-Known Member

Jun 19, 2009
    Greece kos island
    Well looks great and I hope plays like samurai II!!!!

5. Thanks for your comments!

It "kinda" plays like Samurai II in terms of UI layout although there's more of a 'platformer' theme as you will often find yourself jumping to new platforms or over traps, etc.

There is also a swipe gesture to throw Ninja stars that really brings out the game in interesting ways!

There's actually a list of moves along with their animations over at the Ninja Guy website.

We will likely be looking for beta testers soon so keep posted! ;)

6. Mr. Grizzly

Mr. Grizzly Well-Known Member

May 20, 2011
    Looks like it is made with (cow) tongue in cheek. Something I'd check out when it is in the app store.

7. Sanuku

Sanuku Well-Known Member

Ninja Guy - Sneak Peek - Early Beta - iPad 2 - US - HD Gameplay Trailer:

Note:

A few Minutes from an early Beta/Preview Version i got. The Game really has a nice Look and the Story of Ninja Guy seems to be also one of the great Parts of the Game.

All at all even it was an early Version i did enjoy playing through the added Parts and looking forward to survive more Adventures of Ninja Guy since the Missions i have seen so far and those that still had to be added sound like a great Jum'n'Run/Hack'n'Slay Festival.

8. Just to remind everyone that we're still in Beta and improvements are still being made to the game! ;)