Mage Gauntlet Universal update problem

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by PCKid, Dec 14, 2011.

1. PCKid

PCKid Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2008
    Game Player
    Western Australia
    Just went Universal but when I load it on my iPad 2 it only opens in a tiny window at the bottom left and hard to click on any button.

2. Duranki

Duranki Well-Known Member

Aug 8, 2011
    I came here to post the very same thing.

3. TheClaff

TheClaff Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2008
    Senior Producer, Bethesda Game Studios
    Bethesda, Maryland
    It works for me as a iPhone app. The 2x button shows up and it starts in a window as if it's running the iPhone native version.

4. TheClaff

TheClaff Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2008
    Senior Producer, Bethesda Game Studios
    Bethesda, Maryland
    I had an update for it and now it only runs in the corner like you describe. I downloaded it at 11 for the first time on my ipad2 something is definetly up.

5. BrEaKBEaT

BrEaKBEaT Well-Known Member

Nov 22, 2009
    London, UK
    Ah thats a shame. Been looking foreard to picking this up for my iPad 2 when the update hit. Looked today and thought it was odd that it only shows up as an iphone app, tho the description does state Universal.

Guess i'll hold off until we get some clarification

6. mashead2000

mashead2000 Well-Known Member

Did you not read the update info before installing? They said theres a bug affecting the universal part and another updates been submitted to Apple and should be out soon :)

7. BrEaKBEaT

BrEaKBEaT Well-Known Member

Nov 22, 2009
    London, UK
    I'm pretty sure that has been added since the bug was discovered. Anyway, well done to The Dev for notifying and sorting things quickly.

8. SirAwesome

SirAwesome Well-Known Member

May 20, 2010
    From Rocketcat Games Facebook page incase anyone missed it:

Big weird error with the Universal update that happened after testing and right before submission. We're hoping that Apple approves a hotfix for it. If you're on iPad, you might want to avoid the update for now.