Touch Arcade iOS app no longer giving me notifications

Discussion in 'Site Feedback and News' started by jesse_dylan, Sep 24, 2014.

1. jesse_dylan

jesse_dylan Well-Known Member

Jun 4, 2014
    I'm not sure when it started, maybe after updating my iPad to iOS 8, and it's also an issue on my iPhone 6--

The Touch Arcade App no longer gives me notifications. It's set to in the menu (banners, badgers, show in lock screen, etc), but there's nothing.

Also, when I log in, it tells me that it can't log me into disqus. I'm not sure what's going on. Just iOS 8 bugs? I miss the notifications and miss being able to tap a comment.

2. TRB4

TRB4 Well-Known Member

Jan 30, 2013
    You should check out this thread No Notification! on the Site Feedback and News section of the forums. It seems to be relevant to the issue that you are having.

Also, your kind of off topic by posting this in the iPhone and iPad Games section.

3. jesse_dylan

Jun 4, 2014
    Thanks. I couldn't find any appropriate place to post it. It's my first time on the actual forums outside of the app.

4. cloudpuff

cloudpuff Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2013
    lazy layabout
    uk
    If you scroll down on the app under the iPhone games, price drops, etc that come up after clicking forum you'll see the site feedback part right at the bottom of the lists. It's easy to miss as the text box is curved which makes it look like the promo codes section is last on list.

Sorry I read your post wrong, I thought you meant it's the first time using app, ignore me lol.

5. jesse_dylan

Jun 4, 2014
    haha that's okay :) thanks just the same!

6. jesse_dylan

Jun 4, 2014
    Getting notifications again now for some reason!

7. Infinity89

Infinity89 Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2013
    Ok now for some reason I'm not getting any notifications. Any help?

8. jesse_dylan

Jun 4, 2014
    Yeah, stopped for me again too.