Universal CrimsonHeart

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by goiMot, Nov 30, 2011.

1. MattHero33

MattHero33 Member

Mar 10, 2011
    New Orleans
    #3841 MattHero33, Jun 12, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2012
    Hi all! I have some stuff for trade if anyone is interested in helping me out:

Available:
    Avoidance of BanditS+2
    Wild Nature of WolfS+8 - 4 slots, currently all have +4% physical attack cards
    Wild Nature of Wolf+6
    Shine of GrandpuddingS
    Pudding's Soul
    30 Reg. Grim Reaper Cards
    5 Reg. Dragon Cards

Looking for:
    Lv. 80+ Uniques for Pochi, Heine, or Lamiere (Mainly Pochi)
    UDC's

If you have extras to spare or want to work something out for any of the above, let me know!

My IGN: matthero

2. RazvanGNR

RazvanGNR Well-Known Member

Apr 18, 2011
    #3842 RazvanGNR, Jun 16, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2012
    Hi! First of all, i`d like to say that i know this is going to make a lot of people angry (which is understandable), but after a lot of thinking i have to give it a try, at least for heaven`s sake :) !
    Many months ago, i played this game up to level 78 with 3 characters, but still couldn`t beat that damn dragon! And because i didn`t have time to level up my character because of med-school exams, i deleted the game to prevent myself for wasting precious study time on it! But after all this time i am still curious about how it ended, and i`m eager to play it a bit more (but i can`t put myself to 30-50 hours of gameplay from the beginning)!
    So my question is, if anyone is willing to share a save file, but ONLY if i`m able to go back and fight the dragon so i can see the ending, otherwise there`s no point!

Again, i`m aware of the bad request i`m making, because it`s not okay to ask for someone else`s work (Nitou if i remember correctly pointed that out to me when i asked some months ago if anyone could send me a PM with the ending), but heck, i had to give it a try for this great game!

So if someone would help me, i would really appreciate it :)

3. MattHero33

MattHero33 Member

Mar 10, 2011
    New Orleans
    #3843 MattHero33, Jun 18, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2012
    Up for grabs - I'd feel bad just wasting it

Crimson Blade+8, 2 card slots, Bash+33% Slash+32% CRI+25 Rare Drop+76%
    Corruption of Dragon+8, 1 card slot
    Corruption of Dragon, no slots
    Avoidance of BanditS+2
    Wild Nature of WolfS+8 - 4 slots, currently all have +4% physical attack cards
    Wild Nature of Wolf+6
    Shine of GrandpuddingS
    Pudding's Soul

Also looking for:
    Buffalo Soul
    Friend of Dragon
    UDC's

If you want any of the above or can spare anything I'm looking for, Msg me here or in game: matthero

4. ZURA

ZURA Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    Secret
    Vallejo, CA
    So......Since I'm free this week I thought I'd do more speed runs. I'll be running dungeons I haven't recorded yet and maybe a V2 of certain dungeons I already posted up.

Look forward to it ;)

5. sgcc1

sgcc1 Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2010
    Blimey, this thread is getting huge. I see we still have some familiar players here - you are one dedicated player ZURA, moreso than Nitou, GKAR and myself. Did anyone ever manage to find the GP Poison in the end? I might start farming for it again if it's still missing

6. ZURA

ZURA Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    Secret
    Vallejo, CA
    Well I do all I can for this game when I'm free. And yeah that GPs poison is still to be obtained. As long as I've been playing I still had no luck with it

7. c0replay

c0replay Well-Known Member

Feb 15, 2012
    #3847 c0replay, Jun 20, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2012
    Hi, I've been looking into a decent rpg that would last me a while, and I happen to find Crimsonheart. is the game worth picking up? How well does it compare to the other krpg's that are available in the market?

8. ZURA

ZURA Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    Secret
    Vallejo, CA
    #3848 ZURA, Jun 20, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2012
    You can take a look at how epic the game is in my youtube channel in my sig.

There are so many things about this game that it's hard to sum up in one sentence.

9. fetagames

fetagames Well-Known Member

Jan 19, 2011
    Indie Developer
    Poland
    A little hard to me, but gives a lot of fun :)

10. MattHero33

MattHero33 Member

Mar 10, 2011
    New Orleans
    Okay... I've run Two Dragons Arena over 300 times and still have not seen either Friend of Dragon, Dignity of Dragon, or any rare or unique Dragon cards. Is this even a good place to farm cards?? This is just getting silly.

11. ZURA

ZURA Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    Secret
    Vallejo, CA
    You have better Chance at getting UDC in the network dungeons. But seeing is how they haven't changed it for months I see no other fast way of getting them.

12. lllGhOsTlll

lllGhOsTlll Member

Feb 12, 2012
    Hi everyone.

Can anyone send me the golem set or the materials required to craft it? I'm mainly thinking of "magic's rock" but the rest would help too since I don't have enough. I need the sets for pochi, lamiere and heine, i'm not using the other 2 characters so much atm so won't be needing it for them.

thx in advance.

IGN: llGhOsTll (l as in L)

13. Kiry

Kiry Member

Jun 25, 2012
    #3853 Kiry, Jun 25, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2012
    Could some one could send me money and where i can get forging stone? IGN:Kyry. Thanks in advance

14. ZURA

ZURA Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    Secret
    Vallejo, CA
    #3854 ZURA, Jun 25, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2012
    Forging stones you can get almost anywhere. Best way to farm Forging stones is to grind weak bosses. Ex. Grand Pudding

I'll be sure to send you some gold when I can connect to the network. Seems like its down

15. Kiry

Kiry Member

Jun 25, 2012
    Thanks a lot Yup seems to be down since last night.

16. Donald

Donald Well-Known Member

May 21, 2012
    I like this game. I will play it again and again.

17. MattHero33

MattHero33 Member

Mar 10, 2011
    New Orleans
    So, I destroyed my Hackenbower's Desruction+15 (Heine's Lv. 99 rod) with 3 UDC's while enchanting last night and almost threw my iPhone at a stranger walking by. It had 4 durability left, so I guess yesterday was just not my day. If anyone has a spare I will be forever grateful. I have some uniques to spare for trade and I'm also willing to do some farming for anything you may be looking for in return. Thanks people!

18. Kiry

Kiry Member

Jun 25, 2012
    :confused: is it me or net dungeons is down? :confused:

19. MattHero33

MattHero33 Member

Mar 10, 2011
    New Orleans
    Yeah they are - hopefully it means that theyre changing the net dungeons!

20. Kiry

Kiry Member

Jun 25, 2012
    Isnt done?? So long!:confused: