Universal Drone : Shadow Strike (by Reliance Big Entertainment UK Private Ltd)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Chaos_u, May 19, 2014.

1. chief78

chief78 Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2012
    Agreed. This game is awesome and should be getting HUGE praise. It's better than Zombie Gunship, and mobile gamers need to know that.

2. The Keeper

The Keeper Active Member

Jan 20, 2012
    Absolutely Chief! TA wheres the review? please?.... Pretty Please?... With a Hellfire on top?

It's even out on Android for those that are wildly interested....

Don't let this get buried by swathes of average F2P nonsense that usually dominates. This and Zombie Highway are showing the way..

3. Labyrinth13hrs

Labyrinth13hrs New Member

Oct 18, 2014
    Spent around 3 hours today progressing in the game, only to come home, turn it on, and realize at my progress is back to where it had begun 3 hours ago. All of my progress lost. Why is this and is there a way to recover?

4. chief78

Jul 24, 2012
    Has anybody figured out how to pass the "Kill 10 enemies with ICBM" ? I've tried HEL, cyclones, Zuni, hellfire, and the pave way bombs.....not even 1 kill towards re challenge....?

Per the prev post, the game recently updated....I'm wondering if you played after the update rolled out but didn't update, causing the issue? It's local save only, no cloud unfortunately.

5. The Keeper

The Keeper Active Member

Jan 20, 2012
    Chief, you have to drop a nuke.

6. chief78

Jul 24, 2012
    #46 chief78, Oct 19, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2014
    Ah Ok. That's weird.....I don't have that as a purchasable item in my weapons shop.....I just bought the Paceway bombs yesterday, and that's the last weapon purchasable. I'm lvl 12.....could that be it?

EDIT: Crap, I just realized that's a consumable. 50 gold is pretty steep. I'll hold off until I've loaded up. Gold is the only way to finish maxing a weapon, and I've been saving for the right upgrade.

7. The Keeper

The Keeper Active Member

Jan 20, 2012
    Ok, so when are these new levels coming then? want more!! :)

8. The Keeper

The Keeper Active Member

Jan 20, 2012
    Any word on those levels?

9. The Keeper

The Keeper Active Member

Jan 20, 2012
    And still we wait for the new levels..... lets hope they're worth the wait...

10. The Keeper

The Keeper Active Member

Jan 20, 2012
    Well, there's 5 shiny new levels .... finally!

11. chief78

Jul 24, 2012
    And they are HARDCORE!

12. jimtig

jimtig New Member

Apr 17, 2015
    Jersey
    The BEST drone app

13. Strange Particla

Strange Particla New Member

Jun 27, 2015
    Final Stage level three

Hi every one,
    I have a question about the Shadow Strike, What is the tareget in the final stage level three in the game and how can I fished that stage?
    PLEAS help
    Yours
    Z

14. Battlefieldkille

Battlefieldkille New Member

Aug 17, 2015
    help

I got the last update for live events, but it doesnt load anything, it just load description of live events

15. Vellrath

Vellrath Active Member

Dec 30, 2012
    "Annihilate in the gulf region" way to go devs, jumping on that military industrial complex band wagon, huh? For extra fun and bonus points you can have time sensitive wedding party attacks and hospital assaults, just like in real life! Your premium currency can be "children's tears", or maybe "innocent's blood". Now only $1.99 a for a pint and just $9.99 for a gallon, what a deal get it now while it's warm and before it soaks into the sand!

16. LordShad0wz

LordShad0wz Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2014
    Please. This isn't real life. It's a game. If it were there would be a lot more suicide vest bombing missions and play hide and seek in civilian housing.

It's just a game. This is not real life.

Billy