ESI-CODE BREAKERS multi player puzzle game

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by BlueSpiral, Feb 21, 2013.

1. Compete against friends or challenge code breakers around the world in this multi player, 1 touch, all action code breaking game.

Captured by the evil time travelling Doctor Flemstein, you have to try and escape Stacword Island by deactivating a series of force fields that guard a hidden service tunnel.

1 Player mode:

- Provides a choice of 3 game modes - Fresh fish, Pro and Hacker with an unlimited number of levels.

- The further you progress, the more points you play for and the more difficult the challenge becomes.

- If you're one of the best escape artists, you'll rise to the top of the game centre high score table.

2 Player mode:

- This is where the game really comes into its own. Challenge your friends and code breakers around the world to a best of 5 match up. Test your code breaking skills in simultaneous action through 5 rounds of puzzles.

- You get round by round updates plus overall final scores to see who's the best. In case of a tie, the fastest time to solve each puzzle is highlighted. The points maybe shared, but a moral victory is gained by setting the most fastest times.

- The action is fast and furious as you don't know how well your opponent has done until the end of each round. Unlike most two player games, the gameplay has been carefully designed so that ANYONE can beat ANYONE. It's all about logic, problem solving and staying cool as the timer ticks down.

GOOD LUCK!!!

Did you know that ESI in this game stands for Escape Stacword Island?

[​IMG]

2. XvEsunavX

XvEsunavX Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2012
    This game looks interesting. I've always loved logic puzzles, mastermind, and ciphers. I'm interested to see how I will like your title.

3. Thanks very much for your comment. The game design was actually quite challenging in that I wanted to produce something that everyone could play (easy game interaction and rules) and yet had an even playing field with enough of a challenge for all abilities.

I'm a big fan of logic puzzles, so hopefully lots of people will enjoy playing against each other.

4. NEWS UPDATE: The release date for ESI-CODE Breakers has now been confirmed for Thursday 28th Feb 2013.

5. ESI-CODE Breakers is getting 8 new puzzles for the two player match challenge. The puzzles are based on colours, patterns, shapes, orientations for you to crack the codes. Player one mode has also received a new puzzle type to really test your problem solving and reasoning skills.

[​IMG]

6. Brand new updates to the game are NOW AVAILABLE and FREE in all App Stores around the world. Check out the 8 new puzzles in 2 player mode as you invite friends to play.