Hydropuzzle

Przemyslaw Sobstel
Hydropuzzle is a surreal superhero parody shaped into a short text puzzle adventure. However, you don't outrun express t…
Free
Buy Now
Media
Details
Hydropuzzle is a surreal superhero parody shaped into a short text puzzle adventure. However, you don't outrun express trains, and you don’t fly through the skies. You rather use your brain and your smartphone to hack through the story. A summer heat wave, a whole city mysteriously running out of water, an enigmatic professor, an evil doctor, a brave king from some desert nation, a drunk gateman, radioactive fish, a cyber-crocodile... and YOU - tech-savvy superhero with your brain as your primary weapon. How do all these things connect? Where has all the water gone? #challenging #fun #indie #odd #short #stylish #surreal #unique WARNING! It may stimulate your brain and test your intelligence! * 7 chapters, 1-3 hours of gameplay * No ads or in-app purchases * Works offline, no internet connection required * Playable on a crowded bus without headphones * Optimized for all iPhones and iPads. "I've never seen a game like this before. It is short and very challenging. But was really fun to play and had a clever story." (Fishbowl z) "I absolutely loved the style/feel of this game. The story development and the imagery were fantastic." (devxm) "Most enjoyable challenging puzzle in a long time!" (Katily =^•^=) "Stylish." (絲隹) Hope you'll have at least as much fun playing it as I had making it. Enjoy! This game is a tribute to Andrzej Kondratiuk's Hydrozagadka.
Information
Seller:Przemyslaw Sobstel
Genre:Adventure, Puzzle
Release:Nov 17, 2017
Updated:Feb 06, 2021
Version:2.5
Size:56.0 MB
TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
User Rating: (1)
Your Rating:unrated
Compatibility:HD Universal