Frankenstein by Touch of Classics (enhanced book) ->free (large file)

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by Greyskull, Apr 14, 2013.

1. Greyskull

Greyskull Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Photographer/Social Sciences adjunct/sweet sweet l
    Fort Lauderdale
    App info is currently processing and/or the app is not yet fully available for sale on the US App Store.

Sorry I didn't post about this yesterday...hopefully it stays free long enough for you guys (by you guy, I mean the TA community).

Haven't launched it yet, but it looks well done, judging by the screenshots.

2. Indiania

Indiania Well-Known Member

Jul 1, 2009
    Still showing free in the US store. Screenshots and description look good. Thanks for the heads up- downloading now!

3. Greyskull

Greyskull Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Photographer/Social Sciences adjunct/sweet sweet l
    Fort Lauderdale
    Good...I don't know why I sat on this freebie instead of posting right away.

4. Wow, huge, lockedz for a very raining day, but maybe never. But curious to see how it looks for hdmi tv, so probably will load this when I get a 256 gb ipad 6.

Thanks!!!

5. nightc1

nightc1 Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2012
    AL
    They have another game, "A Midsummer Night's Dream by Touch of Classic" that's also free.

Also fat file size but locked in the license in iTunes on my pc. There's also one based on The Adventures of Don Quixote, and it's $0.99. So if you love these things then get two free and maybe buy one for cheap.