The Complete Edgar Allan Poe - 150+ Stories, Tales, Poems and More! $0.99 > FREE

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by mrbiggles, Feb 19, 2014.

1. mrbiggles

mrbiggles Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2012
    Like retired
    USA
    iphone version....

App info is currently processing and/or the app is not yet fully available for sale on the US App Store.

2. nightc1

nightc1 Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2012
    AL
    Started the App, it wanted to do push notifications (which is dumb IMO for an app like this) so I said no... Ended with a blank white screen. I force quit the app, restarted it and it wanted me to review it so I said no and the result was another blank white page. Tried a third time and just the blank white page. I guess it's broken/bad from the latest update?

Gave it a fourth try with airplane mode on and it worked fine. But restarting the app with airplane mode off and it just went to the white screen again.

My guess is they tried to make this go ad supported but messed up the code to get the ad so it fails. I'm running 6.1.3 (not hacked) on a 4s.

3. mrbiggles

mrbiggles Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2012
    Like retired
    USA
    so far installed on my iPad 2 64gb 6.1, and it worked fine. might test on ipod or other ipad later.