Wifi Multiplayer 3-6 players games?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Canucks, May 16, 2013.

1. Canucks

Canucks Active Member

May 6, 2013
    Hey all, first time poster and fairly new forum creeper (2-3 weeks I've creeped the forums heh), anyways I have a group of online buddies (couple are real life ones) and we're all in a conference chat (bought 6-7 of us) together...we started playing real time multiplayer games over wifi that would be able to include a majority of us and we're looking for new games to play, any kind really...don't really buy any apps much so would prefer app suggestions that are free but yea any suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

I personally enjoy it, we share a common game together which is web based hockey game together and playing iPod multiplayer apps are like family game nights, so much stupidity to create laughs almost everytime haha

Real-time multiplayer apps we've played so far:
    -Draw Mania (funner than most people thought it'd be)
    -Blood and Honor Lite (think this has been the most fun so far, but repeatedly playing this gets boring [for me that is])
    -Conquist 2 Pocket (got this when it was free, only tried it once thus far)
    -Celeb Poker (enjoy doing sit n go tourneys to see who the real poker pro between us is)
    -Payback2 (surprisingly was the least fun)

My main focus is gameplay, I'm the one who looks for new games for us to play, so graphics is irrelevant. If it's fun and can be played with 3+ players over wifi we'll try it.

We discussed getting Monopoly for the multiplayer capability; I wouldn't mind shellin out some dollars to pay from them but not sure if it's worth it, anyone else get it?

Thanks.

2. drelbs

drelbs Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2009
    Carcassone
    Strategery
    Minecraft Pocket Edition
    Ascension: Chronicles of the Godslayer

3. Canucks

Canucks Active Member

May 6, 2013
    Thanks!

4. masvil

masvil Well-Known Member

Apr 24, 2011
    Vs. Racing 2 is VERY funny.

5. Canucks

Canucks Active Member

May 6, 2013
    It does look intriguing, we might try it, thanks!

6. masvil

masvil Well-Known Member

Apr 24, 2011
    You can use BT or Wi-Fi.

7. varunkumarracer

Mar 9, 2013
    Play Modern Combat 4 !! You can play story, Multiplayer online or Local Wifi with 12 players I guess !!

I personally play that game and love it

Addicted lol
    Thank you

8. weedeatinflyincougar

weedeatinflyincougar Well-Known Member

Jun 4, 2009