Stop buying "Huisheng ye" developed games !!!

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by DanteIX, Dec 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DanteIX

DanteIX Member

Apr 12, 2009
    Internet famous "Asian Boobs" developer is back with a couple more apps in the store. Its not the fact that they sold those photo albums apps is why i'm mad.
    I woke up one day and found my "Asian Boobs" app dead with the server not responding. No explanation or anything online from the company. Try google and there is nothing. I know they made a lot more photo apps also and they all disappeared. Its the fact that the images YOU paid for can be taken away at any time is troubling indeed. Yes, I'm a proud pervert. 99 cents or $99 its the principle. I hope I have informed potential future buyers of this company's practices.

2. MidianGTX

MidianGTX Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2009
    If only you'd stuck with Google in the first place huh.

3. Ajg3

Ajg3 Well-Known Member

May 24, 2009
    Lala Land
    ""Yes, I'm a proud pervert. """what????

4. Outkast1

Outkast1 Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2009
    California
    Maybe the boobs will come back when the weather starts warming up a bit?

5. MexicanJesus

MexicanJesus Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2009
    I'm sure there are many other proud pervets falling victim. But typically a pervery doesn't stop being a pervert when his app dies. They hunt for more sources of degrading pics. I must say, I'm seriously questioning your perversian.

6. GodSon

GodSon Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2009
    You really made a thread like this? :rolleyes:

7. Scottlarsen

Scottlarsen Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2009
    Someone stole your boobs? I suggest you call the cops. The boob burglers must be stopped.

8. tsharpfilm

tsharpfilm Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2009
    Digital Artist
    USA
    I know, right...

You can download all of the boobs, butt, feet, thumbs, etc that you need from Google Images, and put them into a folder on your iPod/iPhone for free.

9. don_k

don_k Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2008
    Congratulations, you've just announced to the world you're one of those stupid enough to buy this app.

10. Outkast1

Outkast1 Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2009
    California
    lol I can see it now... "Asian Thumbs" ;P

11. Vovin

Vovin 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Nov 28, 2009
    Germany
    #11 Vovin, Dec 28, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2009
    What's wrong with boobs? I thought that nearly every man likes them... except when you are gay. I can't see any perversion, just a nice invention of mother nature.
    Btw., it is actually healthy and life-extending to look at womans breasts... there was a big study with thousands of male participants. Google that, you'll be surprised.
    And if you like asian boobs more than american or european, that's just your matter of taste.

But the other members here are right - you don't need an app... there are millions on the internet... ;)

12. Asphyxiation

Asphyxiation Well-Known Member

Nov 8, 2009
    Why would you buy it?

What do you expect, I mean honestly.

13. Eli

Eli ᕕ┌◕ᗜ◕┐ᕗ
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold