What's that freelance site ; HELP!

Discussion in 'Public Game Developers Forum' started by layzerboy, May 4, 2011.

1. layzerboy

layzerboy Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2010
    Outer Space
    besides elance when i m looking for programmers, there is another site where people can post a price range for an app per say and people can bid on it..

the front page was a graphic of a animated city and people in it..

can't remember that site for the life of me..

HELP!

2. MrLeQuack

MrLeQuack Well-Known Member

freelancer.com ?

3. plooper

plooper Well-Known Member

May 6, 2011
    Defender of Earth
    Mars
    Trouble finding

The trouble with thes sites is that a lot of bidders are not programmers or experienced at all they pretend to be.

Its an absolute nightmare to see who is good and who to hire and I wish more companies wold post here for custom services.

For instance Moidogames say on their website they have this service, however contacting them they have not replied but the point is more good quality companies that hae this custom service that post in Upcoming Iphone games should post services here.;)

4. Fruit Roll

Fruit Roll Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2011
    game designer, game reviewer
    Here and There
    http://n4g.com/channel/all (all their content is user generated)

And I came across another site to which you can write game review. If you get approved, they will send you a code for some game to write next review, and if possible, you will keep doing this. But sorry for I forget the site.:eek:

5. It's true, you have to be careful.

Check out my blog post on this topic for some advice on dealing with developers through these types of sites: