The games that TA missed

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Tmonine, Oct 4, 2009.

1. Tmonine

Tmonine Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2009
    Casual
    Australia
    What are some brilliant games that have hardly recieved any attention here on TA? I use this site most of the time to find good new games but there are some which seem to get forgotten really soon (stay comes to mind, that is an awesome game btw). What are some other REALLY AWESOME AND POLISHED games that haven't recieved much attention here?

Edit: sorry wrong section I thought I was posting in general game discussion. Can you move this?

2. NomaD

NomaD Well-Known Member

Jun 29, 2009
    California
    i was gonna say wrong section, but you beat me to it lol

3. squarezero

squarezero Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver

Dec 10, 2008
    Male
    Chief Strategy Officer
    Salem, Massachusetts, USA
    Here's one that never got covered on the front page, but I always thought deserved it: Bionic Surfer. It's a science-fiction themed action platformer with a good story, cool gameplay, interesting graphics, and plenty of content. Never understood why Arn, Hoddap, et al never game it any love. It remains one of my favorite games on the platform.

4. appreview123

appreview123 Well-Known Member

May 20, 2009
    Def gotta agree that Bionic surfer is a great platforming game... Just not enough front page articles to cover all the hidden gems of the AppStore.

5. squarezero

squarezero Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver

Dec 10, 2008
    Male
    Chief Strategy Officer
    Salem, Massachusetts, USA
    You're right about that, of course. Just wish that one-tenth of the space dedicated to, say, Minigore, had been reallocated to it.