Real Pinball HD - Vampire is FREE! (.99 > FREE)

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by AnarKitty, Dec 2, 2011.

1. AnarKitty

AnarKitty Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2010
    Minneapolis, USA

Real Pinball HD - Vampire

ASK Homework
    The VAMPIRE table is the first table of REAL PINBALL where the players have to eliminate the vampire 4 different ways wh…
    $0.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    The VAMPIRE table is the first table of REAL PINBALL where the players have to eliminate the vampire 4 different ways while they have a chance to activate such well-known pinball features, such combos, jackpots and multiballs. As well as there are such features which help the players to collect more scores. REWIND helps them to make their faults undone. SLOW-MOTION gives a chance to aim the ball more precisely. Finally the more scores player collects, the higher position player gets in high score list on OpenFeint and Game Center. Review "Real Pinball HD – Vampire by ASK Homework is high-quality HD pinball game that takes the concept of visual realism to a whole new level. Complete with smudges on the tabletop glass and reflections from the stainless steel ball, you’ve never seen pinball look so real." http://appadvice.com/ - REVOLUTIONARY 3D GRAPHICS - MOST REALISTIC BALL PHYSICS - SPECIAL LIGHT EFFECTS - NEW GAMEPLAY FEATURES (REWIND, SLOW-MOTION) - 6 DIFFERENT CAMERA VIEWS - VARIABLE BALL SIZE - OPENFEINT AND GAME CENTER SUPPORT - DEFFERED LIGHTNING ON IPAD 2 - HIGHLY DETAILED SHADOWS ON IPAD 2 - DIRT EFFECT ON THE PLAYFIELD ON IPAD 2
    Information
    Seller:ASK Homework
    Genre:Arcade, Simulation
    Release:Aug 26, 2011
    Updated:Nov 04, 2011
    Version:1.2
    Size:41.5 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating: (1)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

The iPad version of this excellent pinball game has gone free for the first time since release in August. :)

2. Habakuk

Habakuk Well-Known Member

Recommended! Polished four stars pinball with some new and never seen before elements (rewind, slow motion).

3. CygnetSeven

CygnetSeven Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2010
    Only the iPad version? =(

4. Ghouls'R'us

Ghouls'R'us Well-Known Member

Jun 9, 2011
    Well, iPhone owners recently had Wild-Games for free, so it seems only fair we get this one (even though it's so much better than yours.)

Of course, I already had it. Even at 99c its a pretty decent deal.

5. drelbs

drelbs Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2009
    Very nice as I had bought the iPhone version.

Still not as good as Theme Park, but for free I won't turn it down! ;)

6. jeffy777

jeffy777 Well-Known Member

Oct 31, 2010
    Nice, I've been wanting to check this out. I love their Theme Park Pinball.

7. jeffy777

jeffy777 Well-Known Member

Oct 31, 2010
    It's a pretty good game, but I just had my ball bounce completely off the play field and out of sight, haha......never had that happen on Theme Park.

8. Ghouls'R'us

Ghouls'R'us Well-Known Member

Jun 9, 2011
    Yeah, this one's much buggier than Theme Park, for some reason. Ball launches to the stratosphere are a common occurrence.

9. madam_octa

madam_octa Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2009
    Didn't encounter any bugs so far. For some reason I like this table more than any from the theme park pinball

10. syntheticvoid

syntheticvoid Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2010
    Musician & factory worker.
    a[V-O-I-D]
    nice... great impressions. Ended up downloading this free iPad version (hopefully I'll get an iPad SOMEDAY), and buying the iPhone version... I've been pretty disappointed with pinball games on my idevice, hope this one is as good as you guys say it is. =o)

11. chess

chess Well-Known Member

Jun 17, 2011
    Didn't want to make a new thread for this, since it's always free, but the one table it comes with is freaking awesome.

Zen Pinball

ZEN Studios
    Zen Pinball features hit tables based on some of the biggest brands in entertainment, including Marvel Comics, Star Wars…
    TouchArcade Rating:
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Zen Pinball features hit tables based on some of the biggest brands in entertainment, including Marvel Comics, Star Wars, ALIEN, The Walking Dead and more, Zen Pinball is your go-to place for all of your pinball cravings. From Zen Studios, the pioneers of the digital pinball space, Zen Pinball is your destination for exciting digital pinball action! Featuring both original tables and exclusive ones based on some of the hottest brands in entertainment, detailed 3D models, the most advanced ball physics available, rich social features, and hot seat multiplayer, Zen Pinball for iOS devices continues the rich pinball tradition established by Zen Studios, the definitive leader in pinball videogames. Zen Pinball sets a new standard for realistic ball physics and graphical detail in pinball video games employing cutting-edge visuals, challenging tables, true-to-life ball and table physics and combines them with innovative features not found in any other pinball game. Your Pinball Destination Zen Pinball features dozens of tables, both original designs created by our development team, as well as many based on some of the hottest entertainment properties around. Fill out your collection today! Free Sorcerer’s Lair Table! The Zen Pinball app comes with the beloved Sorcerer's Lair table completely free! Download the app for instant access to one of our most exciting tables. Hottest Brands in Entertainment Featuring hit tables based on some of the biggest brands in entertainment, including Marvel Comics, Star Wars, ALIEN, The Walking Dead and more, Zen Pinball is your go-to place for all of your pinball cravings. New Tables Released Regularly! Zen Pinball’s roster of exciting tables is frequently updated, so be sure to check the table menu for the latest and greatest from Zen Studios! Many Great Features! - Worldwide leaderboards and friend challenges - Table achievements - Rule sheets for each table, providing tips and tricks to help you boost your score - Pass the game around to friends as you compete for the top pinball wizard in Hot Seat multiplayer mode. Be sure to visit us at blog.zenstudios.com for more information on Zen Pinball and other games in the Zen Studios lineup. Additionally, follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/zen_studios or Like us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/zenstudios. Watch trailers for our upcoming projects on YouTube at http://www.youtube.com/user/ZenStudiosGames.
    Information
    Seller:ZEN Studios
    Genre:Arcade, Simulation
    Release:Nov 30, 2011
    Updated:Mar 02, 2019
    Version:1.47.3
    Size:73.1 MB
    User Rating: (34)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal