Is there a way to see all games released recently?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by theflamecrow, Jul 24, 2015.

1. theflamecrow

theflamecrow Active Member

Nov 17, 2012
    I mean I know it's full of crap usually in the free to play sections, but I miss being able to look at all the games released daily or so.

Am I just missing the option?

2. mr_bez

mr_bez Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2012
    You can't do this easily on the App Store.

I use the AppZapp app when I'm feeling masochistic enough to trawl through every single release. I think that AppShopper lets you do something similar.

Mostly I rely on the new games threads here on the forum.

3. Samulaan

Samulaan Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2011
    Bali
    Exactly what the dude above me said. I would normaly blame my dog for the fart, but he is not here.

4. theflamecrow

theflamecrow Active Member

Nov 17, 2012
    Lol thanks guys.

I just get in that mood where I want to try something new. Even if it's horrible and I never play it again.

5. pluto6

pluto6 Well-Known Member

Jun 21, 2009
    Military
    And, if you go into the games forum, scroll down to the bottom and in the "Display Options" there is a button that defaults to "Last Post Time" Change this to "Thread Start Time" and you will see all the newest threads, rather than the newest posts - so many of those threads will be the new games as they come out.

6. DonnyDJ76

DonnyDJ76 Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2011
    Male
    Teacher
    Hackensack, NJ
    It used to be much easier with IOS 5 on the AppStore. I don't remember how I did it though but it worked on the original iPad.

7. cloudpuff

cloudpuff Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2013
    lazy layabout
    uk
    In the TA app you can click hot new games, then change the drop down to most recent and then you'll see games released from most recent to older, there's other filters like only showing paid or free or by genre, or games that have discussions going.

It's a nice little feature actually