Win $15!

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by klassicapps, Aug 8, 2014.

?

What did you think of the game?

1. Loved it

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. Really Good

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. Good but needs some work

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  4. Alright

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Bad

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Terrible

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. klassicapps

klassicapps Member

Jun 21, 2014
    Hey Guys,

I have a competition for you:

- To win the money all you have to do is get number one spot on the Game Centre leaderboard in my game Billies Balloon which is a very fun game and you will enjoying playing and trying to get to number one and win the cash!

- Unlimited people can win it in the 3 week period that this competition will be running.

- To win the money all you have to do is get to number one spot at sometime during the three week period and then send me a screenshot of it and I will transfer the money via PayPal

- the link for the game: https://itunes.apple.com/au/app/billies-balloon/id865958813?mt=8

- Thanks guys and Good luck and please tell your friends about this competition! There's no limit on how many people win this comp!! :cool::cool:

2. JCman7

JCman7 Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2009
    Mechanical Engineering
    NY
    What mode?

3. bhavukjain1

bhavukjain1 Well-Known Member

Jun 14, 2013
    At GC it shows 3 modes but in the game it's showing just one mode i.e maximum coins.

4. JCman7

JCman7 Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2009
    Mechanical Engineering
    NY
    I got number one at 90! GC name is JCman7

Attached Files:

5. bhavukjain1

Jun 14, 2013
  6. klassicapps

klassicapps Member

Jun 21, 2014
    Coin Mode

Hey guys it's in coin mode Becuase that's the only mode.

7. klassicapps

klassicapps Member

Jun 21, 2014
    Wow!

Great job guys to get to 87 and 90! Please send me PayPal details. Thanks

8. JCman7

JCman7 Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2009
    Mechanical Engineering
    NY
    Thanks PM sent. Also left a nice review in the AppStore as a bonus :)

9. Aseret

Aseret Well-Known Member

Oct 8, 2012
    #9 Aseret, Aug 9, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2014
    Wow, this is really hard :O

Great app that's addicting and keeps you playing. But so far, the most number of coins I got was 14.. LOL it's difficult. The balloon keeps going down to the bottom of the screen and then I can't even see it cause my finger covers the balloon. I double click it to make it go up sometimes, but it lasts like 2 seconds...

Is there an easier way? Or am I just really bad at this? Haha well I'll keep trying for now as it's fun :D

10. JCman7

JCman7 Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2009
    Mechanical Engineering
    NY
    Yeah I constantly tap the balloon to keep it a float, only do it when you see a gap in the pins falling.

11. JCman7

JCman7 Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2009
    Mechanical Engineering
    NY
    Got my prize thanks!

12. klassicapps

klassicapps Member

Jun 21, 2014
    Hey,
    Yeah it is really hard I'm looking to fix the problem where the balloon drops to the bottom of the screen by putting a limit on how far the balloon can go down. Also I want to introduce Bonus Bubbles these are bubbles that will float down like the coins and each Bonus Bubble has a special power up for example; shield, Double points! boost, life, less puns, magnet ect. Which would make it easier also I want to make it so you can upgrade the balloon so it doesn't pop after 1 pin it pops after 2 or 3 or 4 pins hit it. And yo pay for these bonus bubbles and upgrades you would use the coins you collect In the game. What do you guys think??
    Also Should I make it like this and just have one game mode same as now just with bonus bubbles and upgrades, or have two (one with Bonus Bubbkes and upgraded balloons and just classic; no bonus bubbles or upgrades)? Or should I just make a new game? I also have plans to male a new Billies Ballloon with 100 levels where their will be new challenges to get past not just Pins? What do you guys think?? Thanks would love some feedback!

13. bhavukjain1

Jun 14, 2013
    Got the prize. Thanks a lot.

14. spoosh

spoosh Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2013
    That's a lot of ideas! I agree about the balloon going down problem, that's probably my biggest difficulty playing this game. Hope that can be fixed! All of the upgrades you mentioned are really good. Powerups for more coins and slower speed of pins would be awesome too. Even little customization upgrades would be kind of cool- like new colors or designs for your balloon or new backgrounds. Using coins to buy them is a good idea, so long as they're not all SUPER expensive. :) In my opinion, there's no need for a new game, I'd love to see the two game modes in the same game- the one with all the powerups, and the one without.

The one with levels though, could be a new game so that you can make it really different. Like new backgrounds, new balloons, new pins/obstacles and all that. I feel like making it a separate game will allow you to be more creative and have more ideas without just keeping to the constraints of the existing Billie's Balloon game. Good luck!

15. chain94

chain94 Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2014
    #1 - Score: 159
    GC: chain94net
    [​IMG]

16. JCman7

JCman7 Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2009
    Mechanical Engineering
    NY
    Great ideas! Like the addition of power ups and definitely make it two modes. You can make it normal mode and the current one hard mode or classic mode. Sounds like some overall great ideas!

17. klassicapps

klassicapps Member

Jun 21, 2014
    Amazing!!

Wow that's an amazing score please send us your PayPal details. Thanks

18. chain94

chain94 Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2014
    I have sent you my Paypal details. Please check your PM!:)