Randoms! Special price

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by ADevapps, Jul 20, 2015.

1. ADevapps

ADevapps Member

Jul 19, 2015
    Hi, this is my recently launched app, special price for a limited time, please try it.
    I'm a 20 year old independant developer trying to have some succes making apps and keep learning.
    For just $0.99USD you are getting this app and you are supporting an inexperienced developer continue developing apps and improving them.

Please give it a try and if you want leave a review, this would be of great help, tell me what you like and what you don't.

Also, I'm giving promo codes in exchange of reviewing the app, if you are short of money (like I am) and want to download this app free, just give me an honest review and rate my app, this will also be of great help :).

Randoms!

My website

Attached Files:

• Icon R.png
      Icon R.png
      File size:
      236.4 KB
      Views:
    • b2.jpg
      b2.jpg
      File size:
      91.4 KB
      Views:
    • 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      88.5 KB
      Views:
    • a2.png
      a2.png
      File size:
      67 KB
      Views:
  2. Lavender

Lavender Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2013
    United States
    Hello. Congratulations on your first game!

I don't know if you are aware of this yet, but.... When someone uses a code to get an app the iTunes/Apple Store will not allow them to leave feedback or to rate and review the app. So... Giving away codes for reviews will not work.

Although, a person you give a code too, can leave feedback here in the forums and although it won't up your ratings in the App Store, you might still get some valuable feedback or impressions to help you improve your game.

If you still need someone to look at your game, I'd be happy to. If you pm me me a code I'll play around with it for a while and post my impressions. Keep in mind, I am an honest person.

Good luck yo you!

3. ADevapps

ADevapps Member

Jul 19, 2015
    Thanks for your reply.
    Wow, I totally didn't know that.Ok I'll send you a promo code and if you can post what you think of the app that would be great.

4. Lavender

Dec 31, 2013
    United States
    I received the code. Thank you.

Give me a couple days. ( although I will try for sooner)
    I am in the hospital at the moment and I am relying on the Internet service provided by them.
    Looks good so far though! :)

5. coolpepper43

coolpepper43 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Aug 31, 2012
    On the toilet
    I hope your alright Lav.

6. ADevapps

ADevapps Member

Jul 19, 2015
    Thanks.
    Hope you are ok, there's no hurry, get better soon.

7. Lavender

Dec 31, 2013
    United States
    I'm sorry. Wasn't thinking and threw that out there.
    I'll be fine. I have ongoing medical stuff and I'm just a bit weak. I fell and fractured a rib but it's all good. Getting better.
    No worries! :)

8. ADevapps

ADevapps Member

Jul 19, 2015
    So, I guess you didn't like the game?

9. Lavender

Dec 31, 2013
    United States
    Hello.
    Sorry. Lots of stuff going on.
    I like the game and the concept of the game.
    Problem is it needs some directions. I find myself tapping and opening and ending up back where I started.
    Can't figure out how to make my own questions.
    Would love to keep trying if you can give me some instruction.
    I am sorry.

10. ADevapps

ADevapps Member

Jul 19, 2015
    Hi,
    There is no way to make your own questions, it is a feature I should add, because people may expect that function, right?
    The app is simple, just tap the wheel, tap on suggestion so a random title will appear and people has to try and guess, like charades or pictionary. A picture can be taken to share through a social media and let the contacts guess leaving a comment. At least that is the idea.

Do you think is way too simple?
    Maybe the concept isn't well explained?

By the way, thank you for making some time to try my app, is really good to have a different point of view.