Ecto Harvest

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by Ventuga, Apr 24, 2013.

1. Ventuga

Ventuga New Member

Apr 24, 2013
    #1 Ventuga, Apr 24, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2013
    Hey Everybody,

this is my first post, my first game announcment and also: my first app EVER! After working for a gamescompany as a gamedesigner for the last 4 years, I've decided to explore the field a little on my own and dig into app developement.

My first game has now hit the playstore. Its called "Ecto Harvest" and its a little match 3 game. Since I enjoy these kind of games very much, yet seen most of them turn the corner of IAPs nowadays, I decided to create a take on it without any in app payments...

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

There is a full version that comes adfree and with lots of powerups and upgrades, and a free trial that just contains a fraction of them.

Ecto Harvest (full):
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=air.com.ventuga.ectoharvest

Ecto Harvest (free):
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=air.com.ventuga.ectoharvestfree

If you have an Android smartphone at hand feel invited to give it a try! But please keep in mind that this is my "app numero uno". So if you encouter any kind of problems, bugs, errors or god forbid ... joy ... I'm gratefull for any kind of feedback. And ofcourse I'd be thrilled for every sell and good rating in the store.

Thanks and have fun!

2. Ventuga

Ventuga New Member

Apr 24, 2013
    Okay, I've just updated to version 1.9, which should be available in the store any time now. Should be more stable and a little bit more "fair" on the gameplay side :)

3. menendez

menendez Active Member

Feb 28, 2013
    I download the free version and liked the game but when tried to pay for it, a message tells me that my device (samsun galaxy tab 2) cant run this game. Wtf??

4. josue85

josue85 Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Feb 28, 2013
    This looks nice, I'll be giving it a try tonight. Congrats on your first app.

5. Ventuga

Ventuga New Member

Apr 24, 2013
    Darn, just checked, you are right, THANK YOU!!!! ... somehow the entire samsung tabs got locked out in the app devicesettings. Must have accidentally locked these out, dunno why or when. Fixed it though, you should be able to buy it now. Sorry for that!