Nothing here about Mechwarrior Tatical Command

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by PCKid, Mar 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PCKid

PCKid Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2008
    Game Player
    Western Australia
    This was released yesterday for 99ć. Appears to be based on the board game of the same name. There is a in gameplay demo on the developers website. Looks pretty good. But it wasn't mentioned in this weeks Thursday releases. Anyone got it and tried it yet?

2. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    Feel free to 'take one for the team' and buy it and give us your opinions. Only 99c as you say !

3. Joltrabbit

Joltrabbit Well-Known Member

Jul 5, 2012
    Holy... 1.04 GB?! Ill let someone else TOFTT. I loved the old pen and paper Rpg but visually this looks too bare bones on the screen shots for that much space.

4. PCKid

PCKid Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2008
    Game Player
    Western Australia
    ;0). I would but my only comment based on the gameplay video is it looks a bit frenetic. Mechs are generally big lumbering beasts apart from scout units yet in the video they seem to rush around at an alarming speed. As you say only 99ć but at over a gb will need to clear some space for it first.

5. Royce

Royce Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2011
  6. iPadisGreat

iPadisGreat Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2012
    If it is a port of the iPad game, then you are not missing much as all the reviews I read panned it. So I didn't download it, even though I played most of the board, PC and console Battletech games...