Universal Last Voyage: A Journey Through Space and Mind

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Semidome, Mar 17, 2015.

1. Semidome

Semidome Well-Known Member

Mar 16, 2015
    [​IMG]

Hi Everyone,
    We are super excited to announce the Last Voyage. Last Voyage is an adventure through space and mind in 5 unique chapters. A cinematic experience inspired by science-fiction movies, each chapter is visually unique and explores an original concept with completely new game mechanics.

[​IMG]

"Go through psychedelic portals, explore grand minimal forms, solve abstract puzzles or race against the stars"​

[​IMG]

Designed as a universal app, Last Voyage will be priced at $1.99 with no ads and no in-app purchases.

Last Voyage will be available in early April. Meanwhile, we will continue to update this thread with more content from the game and please feel free to share your thoughts!

2. fabianb

fabianb Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2014
    The video does not really explain it's gameplay but looks promising! Interested in seeing updates.

3. Semidome

Mar 16, 2015
    #3 Semidome, Mar 19, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2015
  4. Lavender

Lavender Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2013
    United States
    Looks beautiful!
    Would love to hear more info about gameplay.

5. Nullzone

Nullzone 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 12, 2013
    Male
    Interesting... added to my shopping list.

6. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    SO nice. Will keep my eyes on this. :)

7. Pixel. Perfect

Mar 21, 2015
    Looks cool one to watch for me, got any game play, hard to get your head around from the video,

8. Semidome

Mar 16, 2015
    Thanks so much guys. Really glad you like it.

Gameplay-wise some people categorize it as 5 games in one. One minute you are solving an abstract puzzle and the next minute you are seamlessly transitioned to a completely different environment where you are racing and avoiding obstacles.

The inspiration behind this type of narration comes from movies. Each chapter has a different pace, view point, atmosphere and objective. We also aimed for movie-like graphics and have spent days optimizing some levels to make sure they run smoothly.

We are still debating whether we should release longer gameplay footage as we don't want to ruin the unexpected nature of the game or reveal how you can interact with objects.

Hopefully this sheds some light on our abstract trailer. :)

9. sarfa

sarfa Well-Known Member

Mar 18, 2014
    Looks very nice, but I don't think you would get many sales unless we have some idea about game play. Please consider posting a gameplay video.

10. rpgmaster

rpgmaster Member

Mar 29, 2015
    This looks so beautiful! Can't wait to get my hands on it

11. Semidome

Mar 16, 2015
    Thank you guys so much for all the support! 1 day to go!

12. Infinity89

Infinity89 Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2013
    Youn mean to say it's coming tomorrow?

13. Semidome

Mar 16, 2015
    Yup! April 2nd to be exact. It really depends on where you live. It just turned April 1st here in Toronto an hour ago so the game should be released in 23 hours for us.

14. GGalemb

GGalemb New Member

Apr 15, 2015
    Wow, haven't been this intrigued by a game trailer in quite some time. Gonna check it out tonight.