Could we sticky a thread about..

Discussion in 'Site Feedback and News' started by justThinkEasy, Jun 19, 2009.

1. justThinkEasy

justThinkEasy Well-Known Member

Apr 25, 2009
    Could we have a thread of sales for games that are going on. It would be so easy to just check it every day and see what games I could save money on.

I'm not saying every game, just big name games that get talked about a lot.

Idk, maybe someone else has a better idea of how we could do this.

2. justThinkEasy

Apr 25, 2009
    Eh, I guess. But it's not exactly what I meant. I wanted like a RECOMMENDED SALES, cause I don't care that Race Fan Ultimate went from $3.99 to $2.99

Whatever mods can close this thread.

3. spmwinkel

spmwinkel Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2008
    The first problem is that I don't know if Arn likes to have stickied threads except for threads about rules.

The second problem is that someone would have to say "Sure, I'll update that list twice a day, on a daily basis, and I'll promise to do it for at least two months", or something like that. We wouldn't want a stickied list not to be updated after the first three days. It would have to be someone that the mods trust, probably.

4. Slapshot

Slapshot Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2009
    What's the difference between a sticky thread and a regular thread? :confused: I never have known. :confused:

5. justThinkEasy

Apr 25, 2009
    Sticky threads stay at the top of all the threads(in it's forum section) even if it's not the most recent post.

6. Kamazar

Kamazar Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2008
    Too time consuming. Too many apps pouring in, people getting angry about how a certain app isn't on there. Suggestions flowing into the updater. Getting the links. Takes too much effort. If someone really cares about finding a game, they should either just scam the forums or PM a regular member. The search feature sucks, so I can't really recommend this option.

7. eggzbacon

eggzbacon Well-Known Member

May 17, 2009
    The Golden State
    Get [app]AppSniper[/app] which you can "snipe" or "watch" apps and see if they go on sale.