Pocket Frogs Trading Thread

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by starmonkey101, Sep 16, 2010.

1. BlueWater27

BlueWater27 Well-Known Member

Sep 16, 2012
    gaming
    Lone Star State
    I'm updating my 4th gen from ios 4 to 6 next week. We'll see how that goes:eek:. I got mine in February '11.

NB said they had to boost the requirements because of Apple's rules. ::confused::

2. Danjarus

Danjarus Well-Known Member

Aug 10, 2011
    thanks for the frogs
    black magus - penemuel
    green infinitas & purple ornatus - grace
    blue pictoris & azure tessera - sneeb
    blue fortuno - maholah
    red glacio - khopp
    maroon emblema - vivisoto
    glass americano - nirtew

3. Karen4015

Karen4015 New Member

Dec 10, 2012
    Manager @ Lowe's
    Kentucky
    Just wanted to say thanks for the frogs. :)

4. tcrown

tcrown Member

Nov 18, 2010
    First snow set

In need of the first snow set, very much appreciated.
    photonayan

5. SnappyMcfrog

SnappyMcfrog Well-Known Member

Jul 19, 2011
    USA
    Merci beaucoup, Lisi! The Fractus hasn't come through yet, but I sent you an Aqua Emblema as a "thank you" for when he eventually arrives in my mailbox! :D

Thanks to Andi, StephenP, Bettymay7, Gracesqx, Javar1ch, Lisi, Auraofmenaces, ajtja, and anyone else who sent gifts recently. :)

A nice evening to all.

6. MartiNZ

MartiNZ Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2009
    Your posts are always so much fun :D. I'll keep sending so you keep posting!

---

Waiting on -all- habs to grow so I can have 111 Pluma and my 16 breeders, with one free space for mail. Should get this focusbreed off to a quick start, even if it does take an hour or so ... now just waiting for end of workday, but it has mainly been an end-of-year staff lunch day, so can't complain :).

7. dean288367

dean288367 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2010
    Defiance
    Many thanks to all that have sent gifts my way. Again I am late with the list, so from Dec 8 till today, Thank You . All your gifts are appreciated.

Snappy(5), Meplie(7), Andi(4), Daria, Java(6), Quossum(6), Maholah(16), Ohlix(2), Nirtew(5), Domenic(14), Danjarus(4), Shortbus(35), Niftyroses(6), Awboj(5), Madmaze(15), Heeranc(7), Flip(4), Marti(3), Ella, Quossum (7), Bezoar, Julesfish (7), DeanKeith, Dlstar, lisianne, Cygnet, Stephen(3)

GN/SD

8. BlueWater27

BlueWater27 Well-Known Member

Sep 16, 2012
    gaming
    Lone Star State
    #26068 BlueWater27, Dec 17, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2012
    Thanks to XXXBR & dlstar for the Tiny Tower gifts. At 13 floors and counting thanks to you two!

Thanks to AndiNZ and everyone else who's visited my Happy Street Christmas tree, and everyone for the PF gifts (especially dlstar; you're going to fill up my whole froggydex for me!).

Im still breeding Templums, with some lunaris mixed in just for the heck of it. :DGood night:)-BW27

9. XXXBR

XXXBR Well-Known Member

Nov 20, 2012
    Australia
    Just a quick thank you for frog gifts ......

purple caelus pistrix - Madmaze
    Orange bruna pictoris - Meplie
    Cocos viola fortuna - mahula
    Emerald pruni emblem - mahula
    Tangelo chroma signum - quossum
    Marine floris hennae - awboy

Then..........

There were a couple of gifts I missed due to me getting left and right mixed up and hitting the "sell" button .... Ugh ....

Tessera ? Quossum

And possibly another signum .... . XXX

10. lisianne

lisianne Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2010
    Somewhere else
    If you *still* haven't gotten it, let me know for I have its offspring I could send in its place. Ironically, it's the same color/breed, kinda like father, like son.

@ MartiNZ Your words are most kind. I guarantee nothing but the words which pop, unbidden, into my head at the moment.

The most fun I had with TT was initially. Even the non-gamer in me was constantly checking, stocking, etc. Enjoy those fun times. I believe that in TT, more than any other NB game I've played, it's the process not the result.

p.s.: Thanks x 3 for the super gifts I received today: MartiNZ for the Pluma, dlstar for the Igneous & Dom for the Mazeus which had a devil of a time navigating its way into my MB!

11. XXXBR

XXXBR Well-Known Member

Nov 20, 2012
    Australia
    Thank you lisi for the violet muscus tessera!!! It's one of the new breeds I didn't have ......

XXX

12. javaRich

javaRich Well-Known Member

Sep 25, 2011
    Globe Trotter
    Miami, FL
    Hello and Thank You

Hi malbarnes, you're back?! If you need the Lights in the Tree set let me know. :)

Dean288367 thanks for the set starters. I have some catching up to do!

13. dlstar

dlstar Well-Known Member

Glad I could help :)

I found time to today to tame almost 4 habitats of frogs, so most of my friends list should get something soon :) - depending on their queue length of course!

Anyone else been having trouble with gifting or neighbours today? My neighbours have been taking ages to load, and has crashed a couple of times. I've rebooted my phone so hopefully it'll behave now.

14. dean288367

dean288367 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2010
    Defiance
    Over the next couple of days I will be cleaning up my friends list in GC. It is over 100 now and I prefer a short and clean list. Some people have "friended" me and I really don't know why, maybe they just wanted to see my habitats or whatever ?

Anyway, if by accident I should unfriend one of you guys I am sorry :eek:. If I catch it I will send you a new request or please feel free to send me one. I will try to be very careful but please remember that if it happens it is by accident.

GN/SD

15. Irb clypto

Irb clypto New Member

Dec 18, 2012
    I would really like an arbor or glacio if someone would be so kind . Game Center name is irb clypto

16. mbarnes41

mbarnes41 Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2012
    North Carolina
    #26076 mbarnes41, Dec 18, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2012
    Back in the Game

I have already received several great gifts from my new 'old' friends:

domenic15 - Frogdeers starter set
    SnappyMcfrog - Favus
    AndiNZ - Americano & Frondis
    javaRich - Nebula ( Blue Albeo ! )

And I'm already behind on gift giving! And I was finally familiar with all the old frog breeds. Maybe now I might accidentally send something new to the 'former 100%' friends.

And javaRich I have missed several of the weekly sets and will be playing catch-up for a while, but I did complete the 'Lights in the Tree' set. Thanks anyway.

Thanks again to everyone.
    Mal

17. javaRich

javaRich Well-Known Member

Sep 25, 2011
    Globe Trotter
    Miami, FL
    Welcome back! :)

18. fazstp

fazstp Well-Known Member

Sep 10, 2011
    Melbourne, Aus.
    Just realised if you sweep your finger right or left in a habitat it takes you to the next or previous habitat.

19. MsRaeJae

MsRaeJae Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2012
    Office Manager
    Raleigh,NC
    I gotcha, irb.

20. lisianne

lisianne Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2010
    Somewhere else
    [Raising hand] Me, too! It hasn't crashed, that I recall, but it can take a long time & THEN say it can't connect or something of the sort. I just wait & come back later.

I have begun to do that but it's more complicated than it seems at first blush for names are often not usernames. It *is* unfortunate, however, that, unlike with Plus+, one must be your friend to see your hab & vice versa. That's a GC thing, not a NB choice, I'm sure.

My housecleaning, recently done, consisited of eliminating players who weren't here prior to the update & who have never traded with me. Not that I'm the model of trading, gifting two people a day. Nonetheless, it has had the desired effect of never receiving too many gifts/day. My goal is 0% stress, not 100% of the 'dex.

p.s.: Froggy hops of joy for the Igneous from dlstar & the Pistrix from JoEllyn.

p.p.s.: BTW, in a cursory look at my Friend list, I've already noted that many players here that I assumed were of the male variety, are actually female. I also found that two people have delightfully French names.