Can't Download Elven Chronicles?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by EB1089, Nov 28, 2009.

1. EB1089

EB1089 Well-Known Member

Jul 19, 2009
    Student
    Greetings all! I hope everyone had a fantastic and safe Thanksgiving holiday yesterday. I'm sure everyone is taking advantage of the great sales in the App Store right now and one of those is Elven Chronicles currently on sale for 99 cents. However, when I attempt to download/purchase the app, the following message comes up:

"Purchase of this item is not currently available. This item is being modified. Please try again later."

Elven Chronicles at its current sale price has been posted for about 2 hours now in the US App Store. Any other North Americans looking into this game having similar issues? :confused:

2. spacecowgoesmoo

spacecowgoesmoo Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2008
    Composer / Level Designer @ Bovinedragon Software
    Los Angeles, USA
    #2 spacecowgoesmoo, Nov 28, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2009
    Same issue here, but if it was just changed to 99c recently the app store usually has to take an hour or so to catch up with the change.

3. tangerine

tangerine Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2008
    Houston, TX
    I'm having the same problem with Home Sweet Home by the same publisher. I hope they get it fixed soon.

4. backtothis

backtothis im in ur base killin ur d00dz
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    good, you dont want that game.

5. spacecowgoesmoo

spacecowgoesmoo Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2008
    Composer / Level Designer @ Bovinedragon Software
    Los Angeles, USA
    App purchase is working!

6. EB1089

EB1089 Well-Known Member

Jul 19, 2009
    Student
    Sure is! Woohoo! Paying a dollar for this regularly priced $4 game is awesome! And by the way 'backtothis,' while I wouldn't play Home Sweet Home either, my gf plays it (and other time management-like games) and loves it. Totally not something for a non-casual gamer though.