ZX Nostalgia pulled???

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by revolver, Jul 2, 2010.

1. revolver

revolver Member

Apr 4, 2009
    So since downloading ZX Nostalgia iv been checking back in on the UK app store to see if a Add button appears, when checking in today and doing a search for ZX i didnt return any hits and same again when i added nostalgia.

So my question is, has it been pulled?

2. starjimstar

starjimstar Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2008
    Entrepreneur
    Canada
    Yes, it is gone. No word why but the dev did admit he didn't acquire distribution licenses for any of the games so it's not difficult to guess what happened. We are hoping that the emulator will return, maybe with a different bundle of games.

3. ImNoSuperMan

ImNoSuperMan Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2009
  4. revolver

revolver Member

Apr 4, 2009
    Yeah id like some dizzy games, the last ninja, knightlore, jet set willy and any other classics he can get his hands on.

Havnt some of these been out long enough to be considered abandonware?

5. starjimstar

Sep 28, 2008
    Entrepreneur
    Canada
    Nice wish list. I have my fingers crossed for Panama Joe.

I'm not getting into the copyright thing tonight. Most countries have their copyright acts freely available online. I'll leave that detective work in your hands.

6. Acidbottle

Acidbottle Well-Known Member

Apr 24, 2009
    from what i can tell on the devs website, it was pulled as the company name had elite in the title which confused things with elite systems (who also own chuckie egg copyrights). therefore its being rebranded. i suspect the game list will be diffrerent on its return.

to those wishing for codemasters dizzy games or ultimate play the game. give up and never waste ya breath asking for em. these companies are not selling teh rights to any of their titles ever, to anyone. id also like to say codemasters are a hopeless bunch of t*ts! they have ruined and abandoned the franchise of one of the best games of all time, sensible soccer. lost all respect for em.

7. starjimstar

Sep 28, 2008
    Entrepreneur
    Canada
    Ah, there we go:

[​IMG]