What Are Some Good RPG's?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by iPodzizma, Dec 12, 2009.

1. iPodzizma

iPodzizma Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2009
    I have been searching the app store for quite a while for a good long lasting but not too hard RPG but cannot find one that fits my needs. Does anyone know of any really good ones less than 4 dollars?:(

2. RankoSao

RankoSao Well-Known Member

Nov 7, 2009
    College Student
    State of Hysteria
    Did you try Yipe?

3. Remmykins

Remmykins Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2009
    Have you tried Zenonia?

4. JoshCM

JoshCM Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2009
    Game Designer
    Upstate NY
    probably Zenonia - and then Seed - are in that price range.

5. Eduku

Eduku Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2009
    London
    The main ones at the moment are Inotia 2, Seed and Zenonia.
    Zenonia is slightly dated now, without features that the other 2 have. Still a decent game though.
    Seed is more in the vein of Zenonia, but with more features, such as customising the appearance of your character as well as the individual stats and skill. I've also heard a lot that it has a good story, the best out of the 3. It does, however, suffer from poor translation issues.
    Inotia 2 has hands down the best graphics, and its mercenary system is its unique selling point. The gameplay is more turn based than the other two, the attacks are automated once you activate the attack command which imo make it more boring than the other two, which have more action-oriented approaches with combos and attack range to take into account.

Overall I would recommend Seed if you really had to only pick one. Inotia 2 and Seed are one par with each other, with both including unique features and their own advantages and disadvantages. However, Seed seems to be a lot more within your price range.

6. Balu`

Balu` Well-Known Member

Aug 4, 2009
    Hungary
    Yipe is great.

7. wootbean

wootbean Well-Known Member

Feb 8, 2009
    the next whiskey bar
    It's not pure RPG, but Wolfenstein RPG is great

8. iPodzizma

Dec 8, 2009
    Thanks guy! All of you! I thinks thats enough ideas. I will probably go with Zenonia or Seed. Maybe Yipe!

9. iPodzizma

Dec 8, 2009
    Seed is FREE now! I don't know how long it will stay free but I got it. It is good but you were right there are some translation problems.:D

10. RandomSomebody

RandomSomebody Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2009
    Try Undercroft :)