From A to B [Now Free] - The best free puzzle game you'll download today!

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by christianfudge, Jan 19, 2014.

1. christianfudge

christianfudge New Member

Jan 19, 2014

Description

Addictive puzzle game suitable for all ages! From A to B puts your mind to the test: can you figure out the correct route to get the car From A to B, collecting all 3 stars, with only a limited number of road pieces?

*** Highlights ***
    - Basic levels progress into mind-boggling puzzles
    - Earn Game Center achievements
    - Upload your solutions and share with friends
    - Built-in tutorials guide you from novice to pro
    - 108 levels of addictive, route-building fun!
    - Great to play when commuting to work or school
    - Optimised graphics for retina displays

*** The Challenge ***
    Traverse difficult terrains, avoid crashing into oncoming trains and try not to miss the ferry! Manipulate the weight of the car and plan your route carefully not to run out of fuel! These are just some of the challenges you'll have getting From A to B!

*** Appstore Link ***
    http://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/id428845266?mt=8

2. KuangEleven

KuangEleven Active Member

Feb 23, 2013
    Basically a nice idea absolutely ruined by intrusive advertising. The banners are on every screen, often close to the small buttons, and then there are popups that cover everything with tiny close buttons. It took me a moment on the level selection screen to be sure I wasn't actually clicking an advert rather than a level pack.

I lasted until level three before deleting it, which is a shame because I think I'd have liked it.