Lost

Discussion in 'Public Game Developers Forum' started by Syndicated Puzzles, Apr 7, 2010.

1. Syndicated Puzzles

Syndicated Puzzles Well-Known Member

It used to be that on Tuesday night blocks of eight new games would be featured on iTunes in New and Noteworthy, What's hot etc . It was a very organized effort to showcase new and worthy games. It was actually fun to look forward to as a dev.

I have now no idea of the pattern when and even what the new games are? Is it chaotic or is there a pattern to the madness. Would love to know!

2. DaveLev

DaveLev Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2009
    Indie Games Developer for iPhone
    Derby, UK.
    The UK Store (and probably all except US) is still running fine, It's probably due to the iPad's release last week that the US store is randomly updating.

3. Eli

Eli ᕕ┌◕ᗜ◕┐ᕗ
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold

I was hoping this thread was going to be about last night's episode of LOST.

4. dannys95

dannys95 Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2008
    Earth
    Same. :(

5. Syndicated Puzzles

#5 Syndicated Puzzles, Apr 7, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 7, 2010
    I got lost watching lost as well. Never seen so many twist and turns. Just really wanted to know what is going on with the recommended sections! Is it just me or is it still organized in some fashion? Is it still the same? Did the games switch over yesterday?
    I still see the same games?

6. Ozden79

Ozden79 Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2009
    They are still the same old ones, the IPad launch did change the update schedule I guess, where last friday all new and noteworthy items were only Ipad games, so the new day might be friday from now on, who knows....

7. Syndicated Puzzles

This has been going on for awhile? I remember certain weeks where the games didn't move at all. Would be nice to see the rotation take on some consistency. Something to look forward to every Friday or what ever day it might be.