Get The Flock Out! (beta testers needed)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by wooji, Jun 16, 2011.

1. wooji

wooji Active Member

Oct 21, 2008
    iPhone game developer!
    London, UK
    We're readying our new iPhone/iPad game for launch. It's called Get The Flock Out, and it's a blend of sheep herding, and pinball/crazy-golf.

Here's a quick look:

The game is finished and currently being tested, but we'd like to add a few more testers. Get The Flock Out is a Universal app (buy once, runs on both iPhone/iPod touch, and iPad -- includes HD/Retina graphics) and we don't have as many iPad testers as we'd like. We will add a few iPhone/iPod touch testers too though!

If you'd like to beta test, please contact us via this page rather than PM as it's easier for us to keep track of that way! Thanks!

If you're interested in the game, but don't have time to beta test right now, more info on Get The Flock Out and a widget for signing up for updates is here.

Thanks,
    Canis
    Lead developer
    Wooji Juice

2. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
    If you could tell email or if there would be some kind of appliance place, it would be easier. I can't send email by the program that pops up when I click the link, and you obviously don't want PMs.

3. wooji

wooji Active Member

Oct 21, 2008
    iPhone game developer!
    London, UK
    @nicodemus82: And received, cheers. We'll be in touch soon!

@LOLavi: The "contact us" link is just a regular web page with an email address link on it? But you can also email: contact-a1 (at) wooji-juice (dot) com

4. Curleh Mustache

Curleh Mustache Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2010
  5. wooji

wooji Active Member

Oct 21, 2008
    iPhone game developer!
    London, UK
    Emails have now been sent out to everyone who applied to beta test. If you haven't got one, do let me know!

We'd still like a few more testers if possible -- especially if you have an iPad 2, please get in touch.

6. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
    Application sent. Sorry for being late, I thought I sent one already but it seems I haven't :p

7. JoshCM

JoshCM Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2009
    Game Designer
    Upstate NY
    this is really interesting - I'm not sure what to make of it, but very cool.

8. slewis7

slewis7 Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2011
    Male
    Retired!
    Houston, TX
    iPad 2 owner beta test request sent.