Help choosing a racing game to replace Asphalt 8

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Anonomation, May 6, 2015.

1. Anonomation

Anonomation 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Currently, I've uninstalled Asphalt 8 into the next update (no specific reason) and I need a new racing game.

Every Time I play Most Wanted something bad happens to me, so that's off the list.

2. Elsa

Elsa Well-Known Member

Apr 7, 2015
    Arendelle
    - Carmageddon
    - Jet Car Stunts
    - Jet Car Stunts 2

Not your generic text-book definition racing games, but therefore they stand out. In a good way.

3. Fangbone

Fangbone Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2012
    Michigan, USA
    Drift n drive is my favorite racing game on iOS. A little arcadey but still really fun

4. Anonomation

Anonomation 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Haven't purchased JCS 1 and I've played 2, it's decent. I finished Carmageddon to the "Max"

(Pun intended)

5. TheOutlander

TheOutlander Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2014
    So, NFS: Most Wanted is your bad luck game, eh?

6. Well, there are the previous Need for Speed and Asphalt games if they interest you

If not, then what specific racing genres are you actually looking for? Realistic? Arcade? Kart?

In terms of general recommendations for racing games past NFS/Asphalt which haven't been mentioned yet, you can never go wrong with Real Racing 2. I'd say Sonic and Sega All Stars Racing is a nice little racer as well. I also played Re-Volt recently, and I ended up finding that to be enjoyable to play (though the physics in it are very different from other racing games, so you will have to spend time getting used to them). That's really where my recommendations stop. I hear that AG Drive is meant to be good as well

7. Golden Boy

Golden Boy Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2009
    Financial Manager
    Real Racing 3 is a GEM, even after two years.

The new update with racing teams is actually really fun. Great social interaction with your teammates and if you have a decent friends list, the game can get quite competitive.