iPhone My first iOS game "The Core" video preview

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by quickfingers, Sep 15, 2010.

1. quickfingers

quickfingers Member

Mar 28, 2010
    Game Developer
    London, UK
    Hi folks, I have a new video of my first iOS game currently in development for the iPad.
    The game is a solo project from me built in unity and is a space trading / combat / exploration game.
    In the video you can see some combat gameplay and stress tests with up to 80 enemies in battle at one point and also some standard gameplay, trading and planet scanning etc.

View the video here!

If this interests you in any way please check out my website in signature for more information or follow @quickfingerz on twitter.

comments and criticism more than welcome :)

Thankyou for taking the time to watch!
    Much love

2. Phi6

Phi6 Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2008
    Looks amazing, I will probably buy this on release. Looks like you might get a bit of competition from Galaxy on Fire 2 though!

3. quickfingers

quickfingers Member

Mar 28, 2010
    Game Developer
    London, UK
    Thanks :) wow I hadn't heard of galaxy on fire before I just checked it out, it looks amazing! I'm just a one man indie although I will try and compete!

4. slimothy

slimothy Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2009
    Vid

looks cool! :)

5. JoeyLP

JoeyLP Well-Known Member

Jan 18, 2010
    australia
    This looks great. Too bad I don't have an iPad. Will this be available on iPhone at all?

6. Phi6

Phi6 Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2008
    For a one-man developer that makes this game even more impressive. Very nice user interface design, a lot of indie games seem to overlook this aspect.

As a fellow developer, I wish you the best of luck, and I will be buying this the instant it arrives!

7. colorbox.games

colorbox.games Active Member

Sep 13, 2010
    #7 colorbox.games, Sep 21, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2010
    hey, this looks really great and even cool when it's your first game. ;)

BTW, do you intend to make the bg moving? Cos right now, I don't feel the speed of the spaceship with the static BG like that. :p

Do you plan to have beta tester? Count me in! :D