Crosstown Smash - new pixelart game coming soon!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by PANC Software, Aug 28, 2013.

1. PANC Software

PANC Software Member

Dec 5, 2012
    #1 PANC Software, Aug 28, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2013
    [​IMG]

Hello all!

I'm Alex, the lead developer from PaNc Software, and we have a new game coming out for iOS and Android called Crosstown Smash. It's a brawler in the vein of River City Ransom, which I enjoyed immensely as a kid (I'm dating myself).

The game will feature multiple saves, and will have a free/paid model, rather than IAP. I would really like to get some beta testers to help us balance the game and get some feedback. If anyone is interested, please contact us at info(at)panc(dot)co and use the email title "Toucharcade CTS".

I'll post more information, screenshots and gameplay videos as we progress. If you have any questions or comments, please let us know!

2. Bronxsta

Bronxsta Well-Known Member

Are you going to be using Testflight?
    I have a soft spot for pixel art so I'd be interested, but do you have any more gameplay details?

And you might want to resize that image :)

3. PANC Software

PANC Software Member

Dec 5, 2012
    Yep, we will definitely be using Testflight, and if you want to drop me an email at info(at)panc(dot)co I can send you an invite as soon as possible.

I'm right in the middle of a short gameplay video upload, so as soon as it's available I'll post it here.

PS: Thanks for the tip on the graphic. It's been a busy morning!

4. PANC Software

PANC Software Member

Dec 5, 2012
    Here's an updated gameplay video:

http://youtu.be/cQ6hwuei3kA

Yes, your eyes are not deceiving you. There are on-screen touch controls in this game! I know, I know, everyone is very excited about this revelation. However, if there is anyone out there that doesn't like these touch controls (and I don't know why you would, they're the best) but would like to beta test the game anyway, we would greatly appreciate it. Give us any info on what you didn't like, and we will do our level-best to fix it.

We will be posting more video updates and providing screenshots as well. Let us know if you have any questions :D

5. Living Legend

Living Legend Well-Known Member

May 30, 2013
  6. PANC Software

PANC Software Member

Dec 5, 2012
    @Living Legend, I haven't received your email. If you could resend it to info(at)panc(dot)co I can add you to the testflight group. Thanks!

7. Living Legend

Living Legend Well-Known Member

May 30, 2013
    Sent another one

8. PANC Software

PANC Software Member

Dec 5, 2012
    Updates and teaser screenshot!

We went back to the drawing board and completely reworked the movement and action logic. We're coming back to the table with some new ideas, and we hope you like them!

New gameplay videos are forthcoming. We'll update the thread as news warrants.

New call for beta testers goes out now. Please contact us at info (at) panc (dot) co to jump on the train.

Attached Files:

9. PANC Software

PANC Software Member

Dec 5, 2012
    GIFBlast

Brand new year, brand new GIFs! Crosstown Smash coming in February 2014!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. PANC Software

PANC Software Member

Dec 5, 2012