Infiltration Zero - "Tap-tical" Espionage Action

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Bronxsta, Nov 4, 2013.

1. Bronxsta

Bronxsta Well-Known Member

**I'm not the developer, just a passionate gamer. Saw the game on SlideDB**
    ---
    SlideDB Page

Infiltration Zero is a single player top down stealth game where players would need to go through multiple paths and puzzles of their choosing to be able to get from start to end. At the end of each level, players would be facing a boss that would require players to think creative and imaginatively on methods of defeating the bosses.

[​IMG]

This game is story centric puzzle and stealth elements.

There will be multiple paths. Players can employ multiple tactics or strategies to complete the objectives

Boss battles would require players to think outside of the box to succeed.They will be multiple ways to defeat a bosses which will increase the replayability of the game

[​IMG]

Mini game puzzles:
    - Lock picking, decoding, hacking, rewiring
    - Hide into objects with a tap of a button
    - Locker
    - Ventilation

Simple touch controls
    - A tap to interact/move button will be implemented which would allow players to interact with certain objects in game for puzzle solving, reading attacking, opening doors, and much more.

[​IMG]

Gadgets
    - Players will have gadgets at their disposal to solve certain puzzle or help them through difficult obstacle. Players will obtain these gadgets throughout the level or after defeating the certain bosses.

Right now the game is only available in Malaysia. Here's the link to the lite version. I messaged the developers on Facebook about a US release and this was their response:
    [​IMG]

2. Bronxsta

More good news: Testflight beta is starting soon!

3. Bronxsta

#3 Bronxsta, Nov 4, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2013
    And here's some concept art:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Cynuyt

Cynuyt Well-Known Member

Very impressed with the characters sketch.

5. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    The sketches remind me too much of Metal Gear Solid. Liking it.

6. Funday Factory

Funday Factory Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2012
    Aarhus, Denmark.
    I love stealth games and this looks amazing! Does anyone know if it's possible to join for some TestFlight?

7. Bronxsta

Dev's added some new videos:

And some more screenshots of a boss fight:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. zhafri

zhafri New Member

Nov 5, 2013
    Hi guys!

Hi guys, I'm Zhafri, one of the devs working on Infiltration Zero. First of all let me thank you guys so much for your interest towards our game. :)

Ever since Metal Gear Solid came out, I've been addicted to the series so there's no denying that Infiltration Zero was inspired by the series and coincidentally, our concept artist is also an MGS fan. As time went on we've noticed how stealth games have developed in games like the Splinter Cell series, Deus Ex, Thief and the latest Batman games. We felt that we wanted to create a top down game with that old school stealth feel while still keeping it fresh in terms of gameplay.

Having said that, we are still looking for ways to constantly improve on gameplay and at the same time try and fix any bugs that might rear their nasty heads. We are trying to achieve this by releasing a beta soon in the hopes that testers might provide us with any suggestions to improve the game and to report bugs or glitches that are in the beta build. For more info on participating the beta test (via Testflight),do visit us at SlideDB/Indie DB or our facebook page in this coming week for the annoucment.
    https://www.facebook.com/InfiltrationZero
    http://www.indiedb.com/games/infiltrationzero

Since you guys are interested in our game, here are some bonus concepts I had lying around :p. Thank you so much for your interest in our game! Oh and a special thanks to Bronxsta for opening this thread >_O .

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]