AfterTouch Soccer (aka Kick Off 2016)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by atchoo, Jun 13, 2016.

1. atchoo

atchoo Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Oct 20, 2015
    Bassano del Grappa

The Kick Off 2 spiritual successor is being released by the Kick Off World Team!
    From the makers of the acclaimed success: The Soccer Player Manager 2016, a new arcade soccer inspired by the classic Kick Off 2 on Commodore Amiga.
    The AfterTouch Soccer game will be released on Smartphone Android, iOS, Windows phone and on PC Windows, Mac OS X, Linux.

check out all the game releases by the team: www.kickoffworld.net

2. djstout

djstout Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2011
    Sportscaster & football (soccer) coach
    Taiwan & Japan
    That looks so so good!!! When will it be out? I hope before the end of the Euro ^^

3. kripa1415`

kripa1415` Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2012
    the game looks good but the players runs so fast i think...

4. atchoo

atchoo Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Oct 20, 2015
    Bassano del Grappa
    Well, it's Kick Off! :D
    By the way I think they were playing at 100%. You could play at 75% or at 66%, if you want.

5. djstout

djstout Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2011
    Sportscaster & football (soccer) coach
    Taiwan & Japan
    Will it be out this week?

6. atchoo

atchoo Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Oct 20, 2015
    Bassano del Grappa
  7. Gwarmaxx

Gwarmaxx Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2010
    NCC 1701
    #7 Gwarmaxx, Jun 14, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2016
    great news!
    the Soccer Player Manager is a must have for any old time player, and Kick Off 2016 will be better, can't wait for it.

btw guys, i'm still waiting the update with new rosters for Soccer Player Manager on iOS, is it on the way?

8. kickoffworld

kickoffworld Active Member

#8 kickoffworld, Jun 30, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2016
    yep, Player Manager 2016 is now updated to 1.1 with updated team database, also you'll be able to start the career on every club also from first division.

With Aftertouch Soccer you'll be able to load all tactics and teams created on Soccer Player Manager an use them on tournaments!
    We have also all the EURO 2016 competition with all real football players!
    The game will be a tribute to Kick Off 2!

This is the teaser trailer:

We just started the Aftertouch Soccer beta testing, so if you want to be the first to play iOS/android version or the browser version sign up here:

https://goo.gl/forms/gJtuZ9OQ6a96w6cF2

9. dadiduekappa

dadiduekappa Well-Known Member

Not working on iOS 10 beta 1 :(

10. kickoffworld

oh that are problems happening being an early adopter, iOS 10 is only 2 weeks old, and it's not stable yet, and probably AfterTouch Soccer won't work on iOS 10 untll SDK 10 will be released from Apple.

so in the meantime you can try our browser flash version that works fine on Chrome browser on Mac/Win/linux.

Contact us privately to have the link.

11. kickoffworld

AfterTouch Soccer beta v0.3 available for beta testers!

We're happy to announce that the Kick Off 2 spiritual successor is available on iOS on TestFlight!
    AfterTouch Soccer is available on android too!

[​IMG]

You can download the latest beta version for free, to be one of the first to play AfterTouch Soccer sign up here:

https://goo.gl/forms/gJtuZ9OQ6a96w6cF2

12. Dimaya

Dimaya Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2012
    Already signed up! Oh man do I hope I get in. I have loved football all my life, and still remember the tons of fun I had playing Soccer in Famicom back in the days. I would love love love to test this out on iPad, and to see if there's any recommendations I could come with, and noticing bugs.

13. Dailon80

Dailon80 Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2014
    Program Director/Radio DJ
    Eos
    Signed up too
    A soccer game is needed bad right now season is here and no good soccer games yet and FIFA is set to suck bad I have played the new version and it's worst FIFA ever period. thanks for posting and hope I get in too!

14. kickoffworld

#14 kickoffworld, Sep 13, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2016
    Thanks, we sent an invite to everybody that sign-up.

Aftertouch soccer is a old-school soccer game that is really hard to master so maybe it's better to start with easier difficulty levels firstly!

On latest version 0.3 is now possible to share online the goal replays and vote the goal replay shared online from other players.
    You'll need to firstly register an account to start sharing your best goals into replay page.
    It's also possible to save tournament online so you can start a tournament with an iPhone and later load it on iPad (and soon also on mac OS)

15. Dailon80

Nov 10, 2014
    Eos
    Crashes when I open every time
    I'm on iPhone 6s Plus running iOS 10

16. kickoffworld

#16 kickoffworld, Sep 14, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2016
    Thanks, yes we had some issues on iOS 10 reported from early adopters, you'll have to wait next beta v0.4 to test it on iOS 10, or just test it on other iOS9 devices

Sorry for the inconvenience but it's still a alpha version and we worked till now to just improve the game, now we're focusing into fix this problems on iOS10, we hope to have a new version this month!

All tester that have signed-up will be notified as soon the next version will be available and fully working on latest iOS10 version.

17. Dailon80

Nov 10, 2014
    Eos
    Thanks and no problem
    Looking forward to it!
    I figured it was iOS 10 not the fact it's 6s plus
    Thabks again and I will be looking for he fix
    Very excited to play this one

18. dadiduekappa

dadiduekappa Well-Known Member

iOS 10 is officially out... I think you need to release a compatible version of AfterTouch Soccer as soon as possible... Do you tell us when? Thank's.

19. kickoffworld

Our game is working perfectly on every iOS, and we never had a single problem before so hard to tell when we'll find & fix this issue!
    Actually we don't know what exactly Apple did on iOS 10 to let crash our app and many other that were working perfectly on previous iOS versions, we're digging out the error logs now, luckily seems iOS 10 will reach 50% of devices in October so majority of users can still test it.
    Please remember this is still a free private beta version accessible only with testflight so bugs and crashes has to be expected until it is in this state.

20. Dailon80

Nov 10, 2014
    Eos
    I enjoyed and still enjoying your last release
    Soccer Player Manager 2016 just realized it was you :)
    How is this in comparison?