Game ideas

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Yourplague, Dec 15, 2013.

1. #21 markymarkanddafunkybunch, Apr 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2014
    Game ideas you'd like to see

I've got an idea for a game where the character runs around and destroys pop up ads in his quest to defeat the final boss, the evil In All Purchase. :) half joking half serious.

2. First person spear fishing game would be sick (if done right)

3. Remake of Robotron with ios 7 joystick support with dual analog sticks.

4. 7lilwhitewolf7

7lilwhitewolf7 Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2012
    Male
    Not hear on earth
    Georgia,Cleveland Ohio,Texas,New York
    I wanted 2 make a dungeon crawler rpg .juz n case. Shooter MEGA GOLD edition. Twin stick, touch screen win you lauch bullet curtain missles or bombs or both. Haha hahaha im so silly. hahahahahah ...ahem, MouseTrap board game style, more without the board game. Sum Bosses art diff. parts of th room. from pixle 2 Vannilawares flow. Things get candy eye explosive 7 itty 2 huge coins get artly displayed on screen{you know fellas win your GF or Wife wants 2 see something new on Valentines day in the form of "i can multitask Honey", see what i made you while playing a game".}You can have different displays n your options with future updates. When there r enemies around treasure chests if you launch missiles or mega bomb the chest yeilds greater rewards along with enemy drops. Mabey perks to double coinage with speed boosts. Dopolganger perhaps?
    BLOOD SPILLAGE!!!! i meant
    COIN SPLIILAGE!!!! or you can turn them both on in your options.

5. Someone should do a damn wuxia game in english, or port Chinese Pladin :<

Lots of ideas in the wuxia world.

6. iANiMeX

iANiMeX Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2011
    Male
    Bum
    Philippines
    I would love to see a clone of the game Pocket Kingdom: Own the World by SEGA. Pocket Kingdom: Own the World was only released on N-GAGE before. Hasn't seen any game that is similar to the gameplay of that game.

7. How about an 8 bit zombie pig dodging game? :)

8. Xaron

Xaron Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2013
    I like this one. Could even be some kind of a two player game, where every play controls one paddle the same time. Or even two paddles., player one controls the left and bottom one, player to the right and upper one, so you have a paddle on every side of the phone. Obviously this would make more sense on a tablet though...

9. TheOutlander

TheOutlander Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2014
    A Cyberpunk Arena FPS like Nexiuz or Quake 3 would be pretty awesome, I'd buy it as soon as it hits the Appstore :D

10. Anonomation

Anonomation 👮 Spam Police 🚓

An open world racer...
    A DECENT open world/3rd person action game that isn't a port from a previous generation of gaming...

11. ShadedColors

ShadedColors New Member

Jan 11, 2018
    Can I use this idea?

12. thumbs07

thumbs07 Well-Known Member

Jul 20, 2010
    UK
    Game idea like Doodle God but with food/recipes.
    You combine raw or cooked foods. And you have to make all the permutations.

13. vectorarchitekt

vectorarchitekt Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2013
    Konami killed Swords & Poker. Someone NEEDS to make a game based on this idea now that it and the originals are gone.