Mauras Birthday - Blood Fever & Scream'n'Run for Free

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by jogo, Aug 20, 2011.

1. jogo

jogo Well-Known Member

Mar 17, 2011
    Boardgame and occasional iOS illustrator Maura got older this day.
    To celebrate this, two games he did the graphic for are for free this day:

Blood Fever

DKD Internet Service GmbH
    Darko is a vegetarian vampire and nothing is more precious to him than his coffin. He just wanted to go out to get a lit…
    $0.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Darko is a vegetarian vampire and nothing is more precious to him than his coffin. He just wanted to go out to get a little soy blood. Suddenly a bunch of zombies put a spoke in his wheel. Now he's got his hands full keeping the endless number of zombies off his coffin. In this vampire game you take control of the vampire Darko via different control schemes: Virtual Joystick, Touch, Accelerometer But always keep an eye on your blood supply. The game is quite simple and can be immediately played. Game Center integration offers Achievements and comparison of high scores with your friends. Feature overview: * 3 different worlds * 30 levels * Additional 3 different endless levels for highscore playing * 7 different opponents * Traps * Obstacles * Great graphics * And of course loads of zombies!
    Information
    Seller:DKD Internet Service GmbH
    Genre:Action, Arcade
    Release:Mar 22, 2011
    Updated:Mar 02, 2013
    Version:2.1
    Size:12.9 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating: (2)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

Scream`N`Run

Sebastian Mecklenburg
    Scream`N`Run - the first voice controlled Jump`N`Run! ★★★OVER 180.000 DOWNLOADS! AMAZING! THANKS A LOT!★★★ The world af…
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Scream`N`Run - the first voice controlled Jump`N`Run! ★★★OVER 180.000 DOWNLOADS! AMAZING! THANKS A LOT!★★★ The world after Armaggedon: Complete silence. Suddenly, an unearthly scream. And again. You listen closely and then you realize: It's you who screams! In Scream`N`Run you are a little zombie with a terrible fear of pink bunnies (which somehow managed to survive the end of the world as well). If you run into them they'll tear you apart, so you have to jump for your …ehm live! Actually, whenever you see one of these critters you can't help but scream. Well, the louder you scream the higher you jump... Please note: Your iPod touch needs a microphone to play Scream`N`Run. And you need tolerant neighbors.
    Information
    Seller:Sebastian Mecklenburg
    Genre:Action, Arcade
    Release:Aug 02, 2011
    Updated:Aug 21, 2012
    Version:1.2.3
    Size:15.4 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating: (3)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

Try them and enjoy the awesome zombies.

2. syntheticvoid

syntheticvoid Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2010
    Musician & factory worker.
    a[V-O-I-D]
    =oO

I've got both of these, and they're both great! My kids really like Scream n' Run and Blood Fever is awesome, especially since you added a joystick for control... =oD

3. chess

chess Well-Known Member

Jun 17, 2011
    Heck yeah...I'm in for both.

Love the instructions on Scream n' Run! LOL

4. undeadcow

undeadcow Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2010
    Houston, TX
    Blood Fever is a fun run and avoid game (sling controls ftw), I've had it for a while. Looking forward to trying Scream n Run. Thanks jogo, keep the quality games coming!

5. jogo

jogo Well-Known Member

Mar 17, 2011