Feedback needed - Parachute Madness - Work in progress

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by airfire, Apr 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. airfire

airfire Member

Mar 8, 2010
    iOS Developer
    Bucharest, Romania
    About 2 weeks ago I started developing this little game called Parachute Madness. It’s made using raw OpenGLES1.0.

The game uses the tilt-your-phone control method and has the entire screen reserved for shoot-tap. There are now, 10 levels of falling speed, 5 powerups, 7 enemies with specific A.I. that are added gradually as the game goes.

The game will be available in the AppStore as a payed application for 1 dollar and will also have a free version with less levels and features (such as online leaderboard).

I posted a demo video on YouTube with the gameplay http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgOkhhhh_UQ . Sience the video is running in a simulator I cannot emulate the tilt-control very good… so the player is guided by mouse.

I need some kind of feedback before i post it to the AppStore. Is it good? bad? Any idea that might help. Your feedback is apreciated.

Thank you!

2. MilchMann

MilchMann Well-Known Member

Jan 25, 2010
    Germany
    #2 MilchMann, Apr 2, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2010
    I could help you if I could play the App on my own .
    Overall Design seems to be very very sweet. Nice Audio !

P.S. I do not believe you did that in 2 Weeks oO !

3. airfire

airfire Member

Mar 8, 2010
    iOS Developer
    Bucharest, Romania
    No more than 10 days of coding.

4. iVaro

iVaro Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2009
    The best way to get thoughtful feedback on these sort of games is to get a few beta testers who can sit down and play the game deep

5. seang

seang Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2010
    i like the graphics and the music fits the gameplay well. honestly, it doesnt look like it has too much depth but that definitly can be changed